Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post a pic of You.

Go down 
+3
Elysia Faal
Kairi Cypmann
Orrin None-son
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Every good forum needs one of these. It helps people put a face to a name.

I understand that most of you are highschoolers, so might not be comfortable with it, so don't do it if you don't wanna.

Garbed photos prefered, but mundane shots are cool too. Or both.

I'll start.

This is from Gates of Summer '08. I had three layers of garb on. Made me look fatter.
Post a pic of You. Orrinsizingup

And here is a mundane... sorta. I helped out with a fund raiser for "The Golden Millenium Grandmothers". I don't remember which organization we were raising funds for that time. I believe it was a local kids group through the hospital.

I was the clown. Sad thing is, that was my favorite hat, I wore it everywhere. That was my hair, and was normally that color. And the hat and tie was from a friend, and he wore them regularly.

Post a pic of You. N863415006_2338036_7326

I also used to have red white and blue hair, flaming hair (started out black at the tips and faded from red to platinum blonde roots), and tried for camo hair.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm

I found one of my red white and blue hair.

Post a pic of You. Hair
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 pm

And I'll help Kolton out with one. Credit Goes to Vala. I just hadda make the modivator.

Oh, and thats me in mundane clothes over his shoulder.

Post a pic of You. Poster71653134
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:32 pm

I love your mundane picture, Orrin. I've seen that one before somewhere. You make a wonderful clown. ^.^

Post a pic of You. WarV_22
That's me.

Post a pic of You. ChristmasandDaggarb070_2
That was me and Koltin a loooong time ago now.

Post a pic of You. IPhone033
And that's me being mundane and stupid. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:47 am

Well, looks like this topic was a fail..... oh well. lol
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:05 am

btw, Awesome Garbed shot thier Kairi and Kolton. Well, atleast of you, Kolton apears to be wearing a shield. Can't really see the garb lol.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:28 pm

I don't have any good pics of me in garb =(

At least to suit my persona >.>
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:55 pm

I have seen a few shots of you from Gates, but you actually looked more cowrgirl-ish. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:49 pm

i really have no non-blurry pics of meself, and i need some better garb right now, i'm being really lazy and have been kinda busy..
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 am

Orrin None-son wrote:
I have seen a few shots of you from Gates, but you actually looked more cowrgirl-ish. lol.

I know. I don't have cool garb ><

I have to start sewing some up. - -
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:53 am

The top was ok, as was the belt, but the tight corderoys with the loose belt made it look like a gunbelt. I apologize, but everytime I saw you with the bow, all I could think was "Slap leather varmit!" lol...

And then once I saw you walking back toe the rezz, adn I actually laughed out lod cause it looked just like a scene in an old western my g-pa loved.

If you find/make some baggy pants and remove the sleeves of the shirt, it would acheive a more greek look. From there take some gold cord and corest wrap the lower torso, similar to your avatar.

Ofcourse, until you can do away with pants complelty, it won't look completly greek. The greeks thought pants were silly and for wusses. You should take that into your persona. Start making fun of the people in pants all the time. Heck, peace negotiations broke down because the greeks couldn't stop making fun of persians and thier pants.
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 am

I am actually planning to take some pics monday since i work nights i dont actually see my family or freinds till my days off and I am terrible at taking pics of myself.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:45 pm

hmmmm E w/o pants.......rofl... she needs a much longer shirt then she has now..

Last edited by Tyr on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Well, I know she is planning on a flowing dress like in her Avatar... you really are a perv pirate boy. I knew I liked you for some reason.

Now. Pics please. They don't have to be garbed. school pics work. senior pics are cool. and nude...wait no scratch that one. Tyr would take me serious....And NOBODY wants that.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm

no i wouldn't you dirty urk, i don't even like to be nude... and just for reference i'm a travler not a damn pirate.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:35 pm

lol yes you would Orrin catches on fast lol
ill bring a camera sat and sun and get some pics fer da urk!
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Lol, i knew you guys had a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Post a pic of You. Buff_m11

I'm kind of in garb in this one. I call it monk garb. You just have to ignore the Starter logo on the pants, haha

Post a pic of You. Consta11

This is like half mundane half not. I was like this when Vala filmed one of her video projects.

Post a pic of You. Me_at_11

I just think this is a cool picture. I don't really have any other reason for posting
it.

Post a pic of You. Dsc00210

Me in more monk garb doing parkour. I have more shots like this on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Tyr

Tyr

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:36 pm

you wont see me today or tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Elysia: If you do decide to get rid of the pants in your garb, do what I do and wear some spandex/underarmor stuff so that if your dress/skirt flies up, you won't flash everyone. They're really comfortable and easy to move around in, too, so it's not like it would hinder you either.
Besides, I also think it would be awesome if you mocked everyone for wearing pants all the time. XDDD

And YEA CONSTANTINE FOR POSTING PICTURES! Very Happy Those were good ones indeed.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 am

Nice abs man. you work out alot?

I love the sky-line pose pic. very intellectual looking. Sure looks smarter than my clown pic. lol

And, Elysia, if you are really brazen you can just wear the spandex, like Kiari did at war for a while lol.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Orrin None-son wrote:
Ofcourse, until you can do away with pants complelty, it won't look completly greek.

I know. I'm going to make a robe quite like my avatar, just shorter so I can be more mobile in battle. =)

I await the day when I will pant less! Razz

Kairi Cypmann wrote:
Elysia: If you do decide to get rid of the pants in your garb, do what I do and wear some spandex/underarmor stuff so that if your dress/skirt flies up, you won't flash everyone. They're really comfortable and easy to move around in, too, so it's not like it would hinder you either.
Besides, I also think it would be awesome if you mocked everyone for wearing pants all the time. XDDD

Haha! Of course, I had already planned on it.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Orrin None-son wrote:
Nice abs man. you work out alot?

I love the sky-line pose pic. very intellectual looking. Sure looks smarter than my clown pic. lol

I don't really do specific ab exercises, I'm just very active. And the lighting in that picture was just right, haha. And I liked the forest picture too. I think I had it taken for a project on transcendentalism, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Elysia Faal wrote:
I know. I'm going to make a robe quite like my avatar, just shorter so I can be more mobile in battle. =)

I await the day when I will pant less! Razz
ya, for mobility, not becuase the girl in your avatar is like 4ft taller than you....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post a pic of You. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of You.   Post a pic of You. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post a pic of You.
Page 1 of 1