Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates Of Summer VI

Go down 
+20
Malfurion
Svipdag
Tygreive
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Szabo Erinach
Crux
Eldrin THE BLACK
Odin
Summer
Angus
Logar
Iohn deMar
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Alo
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Orrin None-son
Elysia Faal
Tyr
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Crux

Crux

Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:50 pm

smart mom =P
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Eldrin wrote:
I thought that dude in yellow and black was cheating, that video proves it.
the who looks like charlie brown?-fowshow!
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 am

Ok, seriously, pleas stop calling my friend, one of my teachers, and a good fellow fighter a cheater. I'd bet good money everyone on this board has not taken hits whether on purpose or on accident, just because there's video of him not taking a hit (which could have been light, or some other reason) doesn't make him any worse. I'm not yelling at anyone, I'm not even pissed at anyone, I would just like this line of discussion to stop. It has no purpose being brought after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 am

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is calling him a bad person. People are making a statement based on what he did to them in person, and as to what was caught on video on more than one occasion. If people start targeting him for other various reasons or calling him names or something, I think that would be the point at which people should keep opinions to themselves. But even we, when we have not taken a hit, have called each other out on it. Doesn't mean we hate each other, it just means someone is doing something wrong and we're pointing it out. There is no reason someone can't make a comment about what they saw from that video.
And I'm sorry if he's a good friend to you, Crux, but he was doing something wrong pretty frequently. :\ If he was around, I wouldn't feel bad about telling him so myself. It's not something I'm saying to be mean, it's something I think he could work on as a fighter. So yes, I think it's a very valid point to be making after the fact, especially since it has to do with video footage we're discussing.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:08 am

.......note to self...not more slow-mo features. lol
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:30 am

@Odin: Lol but slow-mo shots are awesome, as is your whole video. =P

Also, Kairi, (and this is just me stating, not yelling) I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and there's nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they're doing something wrong, however I wasn't aware this forum was for blatantly calling someone a cheater when stuff like this happens all the time to everyone. Like I said, pointing something out to someone is fine, and it's good to do, but I doubt you call them cheaters for it. Also, it's up to the fighter to call the shots they take on their honor, and can you say that all these "frequent" wrongdoings weren't just him not taking light shots or grazes, or garb shots, as well as the first time it looked like it could have been flat? Also, in the video, and on the field I've seen him call dead to shots that were questionable at best, or reacted to late, not exactly the act of a cheater.
If this is how acts like this are too be viewed, then Gates was full of cheaters (such as the two in the vid who blatantly aren't taking shield hits) IMO.

Last edited by Crux on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:21 am

I was going to respond to this, but there is now way I could word it positively... Thats all!
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 am

Like I said earlier, It'd probably just be best to drop it right here.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 am

Thats it, i'm putting my foot down, if y'all keep arguing i'm goin to track you down and hug you, you got it..now end o discussion Razz, anyway.... my thread back off the negativity man....
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 pm

only if cookies are involved =P
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Those Damned grey bastards kept getting in my way... I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Lol?
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 am

yes lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:05 am

WOOT i made the LONGEST thread yet, and it has the most veiws Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:17 am

Had a blast with you guys at Gates. Even that cheating whore Konrad had a good time! We'll see you guys again soon! Lots of events to go in the event season! See you all there!

Will
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:59 am

Can't wait to keep fighting with ya Will, I might ask you to spar with me to help my game.
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:04 am

When you get out of school this semester, gimmie a ring when your up in STL. We'll do some weekday sparring and fundamental work. We'll have you eating babies in no time. Anytime you want to do some of that stuff at the weekly field practice too, just pull me aside and we'll get busy on it. If your gonna be Chris's page, you gotta get the nWo going man.

It was great seeing you out today. That weird hockey / death ball game we played would be freakin' awesome in Bel/Dag. We've got to get that on the Arnor field. I enjoyed that one alot!

Will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Summer VI
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11