Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with garb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMadrid

Help with garb Empty
PostSubject: Help with garb   Help with garb Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:18 pm

I can barely even use a needle and thread but I would like to take a stab at making garb for myself. So far I've decided to make something based on Altair's outfit from assassins creed. It works for the style I want to fight with and also it fits for the unit I want to make once the Rolla province is big enough to have a unit. I've found a guide for it so far but I'm not sure how to "do it". Would anyone be willing(prefferable from the Rolla province) to help guide me through the process? Also, if we have any math experts around I'd like some help with creating equations so we can have custom made patterns depending on a persons measurements. This would likely streamline the process for anyone that tries to make this after me.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Help with garb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with garb   Help with garb Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:06 pm

I can help with the sewing...
Back to top Go down

Help with garb
Page 1 of 1