Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Tyr
turrinbarturrin
6 posters

Fridday er saturnday
Sat
WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap50%WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
fri
WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
never
WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
other
WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap50%WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am

FOAM SMITHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRI- 3:30 to 5:00/dark
SAT-12 till dark

This needs done already
Sorry it took so long
Which day can we do?
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:16 am

yeah, i dislike having all the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:40 am

I posted something but I guess it didn't go up....o.o

I wanted to say that Saturday would be good because I'd have more time before work. But if others would be willing, I wouldn't mind using a Sunday practice as a foamsmithing day.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:06 am

SAT-12 till dark@pink hill
Bring stuff sunday to if the fighting sucks whale just build stuff!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:11 pm

What are you lacking in/what do you need? If you're preparing for war, I'd recommend shields and spears. A red or 9000 wouldn't hurt either, lol.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:56 pm

You guys seem to LOVE support weapons. Which makes you a boon as allies.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:31 pm

I define support weapons as polearms, spears, bows/arrows, and reds. Is this what you're referring to?
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 pm

I don't concider archery a support weapon. Not really sure why, but I don't.

But yes, I concider spears and reds typical support weapons. Sword and board is the bread and butter of the sport, reds are the veggie side dish, spears are the garnish on the side, and archery is the drink that goes with it all.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 pm

nix saturn days UNLESS we can get indoors
its not supposed to get above 35 all day Evil or Very Mad im all for global warming!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:02 am

i <3 cold Smile , and also i personally have 6 blues,1 red, 1 spear, 0 shields and 0 flails. i need to makes a shield, and a flail Sad, oh well, i need to find time to do everything
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 am

Orrin None-son wrote:
and archery is the drink that goes with it all.

You need a tasty drink to wash down all of that blood-shedding "steel" Razz
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm

I am on a high iron diet...
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:12 pm

Orrin None-son wrote:
I am on a high iron diet...

Buh-duh-bum. *punch line drum*
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Raslin and I single-handedly made 15 blues in 2 nights before I moved to Joplin. Remember, Victory loves those that take pains to achieve it. That many weapons are a pain to build, but I think they help to drag new people into the sport.

Like I said, I don't mind coming up there and helping you guys build weapons. I'm all for helping. But, I would like to say that you should have a shop now due to temperatures. DAP cures very slowly in this weather.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:37 pm

hey Orrin i just realized, you forgot dual wielders Razz
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Nope, didn'f forget them. I just don't eat them as much, they taste funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!   WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE NEEDS MAS WEAPONZZZ NOW!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Provinces :: Blue Springs Area-
Jump to: