Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Wondering...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barca
Troll
Barca

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Are you all going to be practicing over winter break, I live in Lee's Summit, so I could possibly make it to a practice if there was one...
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:00 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 am

You do?! O_o Dude. So do I, Barca. That's weird. I didn't know you were from here.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Yeah, I went to Lee's Summit West.

Anyway, where do you guys practice?
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:16 pm

wednesdays baumgardner park in blue springs 3:30 to dark and sundays at pink hill park also in blue springs same times
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 am

Our practices have been cancelled lately due to the cold weather though. =(
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 pm

Maybe until break is over, just for the sake of keeping everyone posted, someone could announce whether or not we're having practice here? It's not fair to make someone call everyone, but I don't think it's too hard to just post like Turrin did for this Sunday's practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Wondering... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wondering...   Just Wondering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wondering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Provinces :: Blue Springs Area-
Jump to: