Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Province Areas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Province Areas Empty
PostSubject: Province Areas   Province Areas Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 am

Each Province will get their own section in this area, so they can plan their own practices and be able to post something to just their own area and not everyone else. Names will be updated as each area chooses one. And provinces can post in other provinces area if need be.

Just thought I'd let you all know that.

For now I made one for each of the members who went off to college somewhere else. If anything you guys can just post updates about how the recruitment goes. And if it never gets used, I'll delete it, and if it needs to expand I can do that too.

enjoy. sunny

~~~~~EDIT~~~~~

oh yeah, I also added our forum to the google search engine specifically, because apparently if you actually go in and add it yourself it'll show up more often in the searches. Which to me, seemed like a good thing. Though it'll take a while before it shows up due to google being HUGE and SLOW at going through all that stuff. *shrugs* It was just a heads up.

also: PM me suggestions and ideas for the forum if you have any. I'm really open to that kind of stuff. ^_~

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because making two threads over silly simple stuff is dumb to me.)
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net

Province Areas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bulletin Board :: Realm News-
Jump to: