Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Hibernation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Winter Hibernation Empty
PostSubject: Winter Hibernation   Winter Hibernation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey lazy Dagorhir bears. I realize that practices have run slow the past few months because of the holiday season and the cold weather, so this is a wake-up call for everyone to start getting out of your caves and start preparing for warm-er weather!

Gates of Summer is fast approaching and we need to PLAN. There is lots of stuff to do. There will be some general guidelines set down that everyone needs to look at, but for the most part each province needs to start preparing themselves as best they can for the coming war.

@BS Province, there will be a cart of weapons supplies heading your way soon to help with rebuilding your armory after the hard hit it took last war.

And don't forget to keep recruiting, repair your weapons, check your garb, make new garb, stretch your sword arm, and start thinking about practices again.

Sadly, this trend of winter hibernation is common to most Dagorhir groups (except Aratari, they're crazy), so don't loose hope. During these last few winter weeks start planning; it will keep your toes warm.

Regards,
Iohn deMar
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Winter Hibernation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Hibernation   Winter Hibernation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 am

Indeed fellow Havenors. winter may not be the time for fighting, but it IS the time for preparing. with all the time you'll be spending inside, until the weather warms up, you should be working on Garb, repairing old weapons, and making new ones. (that cool sword you keep wanting to make, or that shield you need, now is the time) take that wal-mart gift card you got from your grandma, and go get some foam! (After you get everything you really need first) As always, my basement is open as a workshop to anyone that needs it, and there's still some DAP, foam scrap, couch foam, duct tape, etc. left. As we get closer to war, we will get less and less lenient on passing weapons, and we will start having practices where Garb is mandatory. We want all of our citizens to be able to fight, and be able to use all of the weapons we're used to fighting with.

Also, for those souls willing to brave the cold, I will be on the field by the puck this thursday, 3PM ready to fight, and I encourage all of you to join me!
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

Winter Hibernation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Hibernation   Winter Hibernation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 pm

angus! Odin shall be at your side ready to fight!
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Winter Hibernation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Hibernation   Winter Hibernation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 am

sry can't be there, one i'm in bs, two i have school till 4 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Hibernation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Hibernation   Winter Hibernation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Hibernation
Page 1 of 1