Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advertising?

Go down 
+2
Eldrin THE BLACK
Barca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Barca
Troll
Barca

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:54 am

I just wanted to open up a discussion about the plans for recruiting more people from S&T.

My contribution is that I found this thread, and it could be easily modified to our purposes, I think.

http://www.dagorhir.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7&t=003955

But anyway, what are our plans?
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:00 am

Also, you guys can use my poster and I'll modify the contact info and such to whatever you like. Here is the poster, its all yours!

https://2img.net/h/i117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/timmy_page44/ERBattleBulleted.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 am

*steals for own purposes at Blue River College*

Thanks! I've been working on my own stuffs to post around my school. It was like an answered prayer to get on here and this suddenly appears.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:18 am

The good Eldrin answers prayers! The good Eldrin giveth and the good Eldrin also taketh away! Wink
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm

(lol) These are some great promotional pieces. And Eldrin, I love the pic!
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:39 pm

You should find the one Ash did with everyone sillouette. That was an awesome background.
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 pm

It was pretty good, the only problem with it was that it was hard to put words to in a stand out color.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 am

I think we should steal some of the advertising ideas from that show. anyway they used "mixed martial arts" to describe dag, which i think might help dag seem more like a sport to more people
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 am

Odin wrote:
I think we should steal some of the advertising ideas from that show. anyway they used "mixed martial arts" to describe dag, which i think might help dag seem more like a sport to more people

Definitely, and I still think that we need to bring attention to the non-LARPing aspect
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 am

Barca wrote:

Definitely, and I still think that we need to bring attention to the non-LARPing aspect

I don't even mention it half the time when talking to someone anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Advertising? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising?   Advertising? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising?
Page 1 of 1