Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tygreive's Chainmail

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tygreive

Tygreive

Tygreive's Chainmail Empty
PostSubject: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 am

i know that my resources are extremely limited at the moment, as well as my knowledge of patterns, but i am willing to make shirts, sleeves, even necklaces for those who wish them (if you want a coif, talk to Angus, i have no idea how to make those yet.)

I don't want to butt heads with Angus on this, but the simple fact is he is in Rolla and i'm in Blue Springs. I am willing to make chainmail for the BS province, provided they supply materials or pay for completed works at cost. I am NOT willing to accept work from Rolla unless they have gone through Angus and he gives the ok. This being that he is trying to vendor his goods, and i wish to be part of his smithy(for lack of better terms, plus it looks bad if i'm stealing his customers AND trying to join his endeavors.)

PS: Angus, send me a message so we can work something out. i really do want to help you.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 am

Oh, don't worry about stealing my customers. I'm not trying to make money chainmailing. It would be nice to vendor at Gates just to offset the cost of gas, registration, etc. I'll pretty much be selling all of my stuff at cost as well. As far as I'm concerned, the more people we have working on mail, the better, since it takes so many hours to make anything, and since it would be pretty impressive for our realm to go to war with a bunch of hand-made maille.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:11 am

actually i would like a sleeve of mail Razz ( YES i said A sleeve) and i could get you some materials just let me know wat you need (also liek i said i have been very busy this week, so message me and i'll see wat i can do for ya) and if you just make me a thing or two i'll get you wat need Smile (or at least try) don't start yet though cause liek i said i have been busy.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Ah, i wasn't sure. still, i really don't want to do orders from rolla unless they are pick up orders, i hate mailing stuff to people.

And ty, i cant start working til i get measurements on you. i'll do that soon.
Back to top Go down
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 am

I would like to try helping. That is try to help making mail. So if someone will try to teach me, I would greatly appreciate it. Ummm... get back to me if someone is willing to try helping me.
Back to top Go down
Szabo Erinach

Szabo Erinach

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 am

It's very easy, Chwiwgwn. I'd visit www.chainmailbasket.com. It has awesome stuff and close up photos of many weaves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.embracethestar.com
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:31 am

Chwiwgwn, have you checked out the Chainmailing with Angus topic? Read that, and let me know when you'd be free to come by and learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tygreive's Chainmail   Tygreive's Chainmail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tygreive's Chainmail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: Foamsmithing & Armoring-
Jump to: