Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates of Summer VI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Constantine

Constantine

Gates of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Gates of Summer VI   Gates of Summer VI Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:17 am

This thread is for Truman locals who might want to go to GoS. I know Fuzzy Ben registered to the forums, but I don't think any other people have yet. I pretty much found out today that Ben was interested in doing Dag-only stuff on Sundays and going to events. And I found out today that I can post on the RPG Club forums here, so hopefully more people will join.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Crux

Crux

Gates of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer VI   Gates of Summer VI Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Yo! This is Fuzzy Ben, game name is Crux, passed down from my teacher who first introduced me to the wide world of boffer. Been boffering on and off since like sophmore year of highschool, only really done Amtgard and Belegarth, but from reading the rules, Dag is very similar to Bel. I miss going to events, especially camping ones. I hope we can get the Dag group going well and have a good player base to bring to events.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

Gates of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer VI   Gates of Summer VI Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 pm

It's great to see you on our forums! I'd be willing to contribute to gas money, if we do go to GoS.

Some info on the event:
April 17-19
Pre-Registration $15 for the weekend
On-Site Registration $20 for the weekend, $10 for Saturday only (people fighting only, non-campers, non-coms visiting, etc)
Location: Holden, MO [Exact address is as of yet unkown. Does anybody on here know it?]

There's a thread in the events section about what to bring. It may take you a few pages to get to any actual useful information though. We have a tendency to get off-topic...
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Crux

Crux

Gates of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer VI   Gates of Summer VI Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 pm

We should definitely talk to EB about going to GoS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gates of Summer VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates of Summer VI   Gates of Summer VI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates of Summer VI
Page 1 of 1