Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the people

Go down 
+7
Orrin None-son
Constantine
Tygreive
Vala
Svipdag
Kairi Cypmann
Tyr
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 pm

So i know i'm not new at all to these people but, I now pledge loyalty to the citizerns of Haven. However i HATE politics therefore i can't pledge loyalty to the government of haven, however i still will be apart of this realm and will protect it's people. I am still a friend to all and will help anyone from any realm or unit, i also will not take i rank for knighthood, i don't want to be a page etc, i am just a fighter of Haven, if i am told i have a rank i will respectfully but firmly turn it down, i'm here to have fun and help people. Also i am a member of the Fallen Clan, if interealm units are not allowed then i guess i can't be a member but i will still help you all as best i can. I will still use my symbol on my things to tell them apart for i am a follower of the BloodMoon, i am the holder of the BloodMoon armory. however i will not horde my weapons, This all being said i hope you won't object to much.

I am a protector of peace and as such will not stand for those that will harm or destroy peace. I will hold up arms against All who will bring harm to any of my friends(rp or not) This is my piece, take me or leave me.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 am

Tyler, that basically makes you a mercenary for Haven, not an actual member. If you want to be the equivalent of a mercenary for us, I would love it and welcome you wholly.
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 am

Aye, to we a brother in arms you be
This sayeth the pirate me.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 am

Yeah....I mean, it's a nice thought, but you're still basically the same as before.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Before i had NO affiliation with Haven , just to set that strait also, i was told many many times over saturday at practice i was a member of haven, i told them this whole spiel and they went with it, they said i was a member. i just show up to help out the people whoever they may be okay...

and to be honest i don't see where i would fail to make requirement to be a citizen. but if you all want to not to call me a member thats fine, but i will go back to being a non-realmer, for i see no reason for me to be a mercenary of Haven, it will provide me with no benifet
not be a member but oh well, you all need to get you stuff sorted and agree on if i'm a member or not.

Last edited by Tyr on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : phrase nicer)
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

dude, you are complicating things again. all you really need to do is show up to practices (which you do), have garb (which you do), and fork over teh $5 yearly. thats all any of us expect of a haven citizen (aka you). you are so dead set on not getting dragged in on politics, that you throw it in the face of everyone and it kinda annoys them. I told you that you pretty much were a member of Haven, all you had to do was meet those three basic requirements. you don't have to get involved with the politics. just keep doing what you were doing, and when asked what realm you are with, proudly reply "I am a member of Haven."

BTW, i have given him the title of "The WarMind". i'll explain it later, but it was well earned.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 pm

There's also choosing a Vocation. I don't know what his is. And even if he weren't a "member," he's still an ally. It's not like he's an enemy or something. I understand the wanting to get away from the politics because I've often thought about it myself, haha. I want to stay a Haven citizen because I want to be a part of something my friends and I created and are in the process of refining, which means putting up with all of the detailed political issues.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Tygreive

Tygreive

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 pm

dude, he walked into practice yesterday with a duffle bag that held enough stuff to cover and tape at least a couple weapons. he ates politics, but he loves foighting, hence "The WarMind".
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Tyr, no one is saying you can't be a part of Haven. You just can't pledge loyalty to a part of it and not the whole; that's contradictory and rather silly. You either are loyal, or you aren't. It's really pretty simple. We'd be happy to have you if you're willing to actually commit.
And yes, you do have to choose a vocation and pay dues.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Technicly i have done all those things Tygreive, i paid dues before haven was even formed, i have garb, adn have only missed one scheduled practice in the last like 2 1/2 months, and i'm sure my vocations would stand as they were before, herald and weapons checker, thought i'm sure you could also put down weaponsmith . heck i study the MOA all the time lol, hint the reason i bring up all the random rules when checkin weapons,and i show up with enough weapon to arm the 5 or so kids wanting to try out the sport Smile, and in th eduffle bag i had enough to cover at least 5 weapons maybe more depending on the size of them, i was sad my cloth markers suck at markin on black, and i forgot the dap and extra roll of foam at home, (i put the duffle bag together to keep all my fordging stuff together)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Tyr wrote:
i paid dues before haven was even formed

Dues are a yearly collection. You paid a long, long time ago. Once a new Province Official gets elected, they'll need to be collected again for the 2009 year, so you could pay then.

If you're not a member of Haven or have left Haven, you don't have a vocation with Haven currently. You'd need to select at least one, more if you'd like, and have the Province Official write it down so we know you're meeting all citizen requirements.
Sadly, from the sounds of it, Blue Springs hasn't had a Province Official in months, so I'm not exactly sure what to do about you guys since I have absolutely no record of citizens, attendance, dues, rank, etc. Since your new official should be elected by Februrary 11th, hopefully that will get taken care of quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm

i'll figure something out for that, Kairi. Tyr, all you have to do is smile and nod your head when someone mentions something about the gov't. as far as i'm concerned, and i will be vying for the Prov Off as soon as i talk to everyone else, you are a citizen. all you need to do is back your friends, fight for the honor of the Realm when necessary, and trust that the Province Official will do wht is best for you. Damn it man, you are butting your head against the system, and you don't have to. Let me worry about the government, the policies, all that mumbo-jumbo. Just fight with and for us. thats all i ask.

As of today i will be serving as the interim Province Official for the Blue Springs area until we hold elections. i will be collecting names, vocations, and current ranks at this weeks practices. If anyone holds any objections to that from any province, feel free totalk to me in person, PM me through the forum, or email me at New_Age_Amdusias@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Fine...grrrr....this undead is slightly irritated, but fine, my vocations will be weaponsmith and weaponchecker. Also i'm goin to give the three fuzzy's (1 has gone poof T.T SOOOOO sry guys, i don't know wat happened to it) to haven i have no need for them, and for dues, since there was nothing to give them too :Pand well garb, if you don't like it then you'll have to kick me out, i have been too busy,
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 pm

thank you...
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 pm

also sry but i have kinda made some plans so, at gates i'm tentin with Ravenwood, if thats still alright with Orrin. and i think there are some other things i have to do that i set up, sry guys, also during unit battles i'm fighting with the Fallen Clan. they are my family i must fight with them.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 pm

we don't have units, so its cool i think. Plus, we are trying to foster good will with ravenwood as well, so i don't see tenting with them as a problem either.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Sry Tyr. You are not wanted anymore.

Man you know you are welcome with us. Haven member or not. As for fighting with the Fallen Clan. No-one is required to fight with us, full member or honorary. But, we will never turn away someone either.

The only requirement for the Clan, is no D**Kheads, no S**T for brains, and no sluffers. And I will NEVER apologize for the actions of a member of the clan, only former members. Understand?

I do, how-ever, politly request several things.

If you are a true grey-skin, please build a dori. I will teach you how to use it. It is not an uber-weapon, but uniformality looks great. You don't even have to use it, just have it.

No drinking with-in Muth-la's embrace. If you feel you must have a drink, step outide the sacred circle. (terms from the books. means our personal campspace)

Respect the cape. You will understand come gates.

Roar loud, Roar proud, and let the whole field know you are there.

Never take yourself too serious. EVER. Life is a joke, so laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:22 pm

techinially i'm just pale Razz, i'm not an urk brother i'm a vampire still, but i consider myself a member of the clan if thats alright, also just pm me the spec on one of the forums for the Dori and i'll try to get a couple up and runnin, also don't worry i'm not that bad most the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:39 pm

You could hae Ephriam/Logar show you his. he just finished it.

What I meant by a true grey-skin is a full blooded paint yourself grey, revier Muth-la, Urkzimmuthi.

Reborn can use one if they like. But, I want ALL urkzimmuthi to have a Dori.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:25 pm

ahh, and i think i know wat your talkin about now, well i'm goin back into the coffin, i have caused enough destruction for now, i'll see you when next i wake Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 am

Tygreive wrote:
As of today i will be serving as the interim Province Official for the Blue Springs area until we hold elections. i will be collecting names, vocations, and current ranks at this weeks practices. If anyone holds any objections to that from any province, feel free totalk to me in person, PM me through the forum, or email me at New_Age_Amdusias@yahoo.com

THANK YOU. You just made life so much easier for everyone. If you have any questions on what it is you should be doing or how to do it, etc etc, don't hesitate to PM me or get a hold of me in some form or another.
I really, really appreciate you taking up that responsibility. Truly. I hold you in even higher esteem now than I already did.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:36 pm

lol they seen my dori and turrin likes it, and tyr just do what i do and ignore 75% of "politics" and pay attention the the only thing that really matters the votes Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 pm

hey dude if the handles of your dori is wood it fails till you cover them, sry bro all wood mush be covered in tape, in the rules T.T
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 pm

not wood im sure cuz of the way it flexes not sure waht it is though lol
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 am

Tyrranus.

Haven IS the members of Haven. The citizens of Haven ARE Haven. Your are our brother, and our friend. I am Haven, You are Haven, WE are Haven. Citizen or not, you are a Havenor.

P.S. Paying dues is a formality. do it or don't.
If you pay dues, you get to decide how dues are spent.
If you don't pay dues, you don't get to decide how dues are spent.
Up to you really.

tl;dr You can stop paying your taxes, but you can't stop being American.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the people Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people   To the people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next