Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dominion Trip

Go down 
+4
Elysia Faal
Logar
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
Tyr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:46 pm

I believe that we should all try to make it to Dominion's practice next sunday(NOT this coming one) for i think we said we wanted to go once a month. If you don't think we should plz say so and if u could give a valid reason we shouldn't.(also use this to find if/who needs/can provide rides and such)
Back to top Go down
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Awe my B-Day is this sunday too bad you didn't bring this up sooner. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Logar

Logar

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:23 pm

yeah seen that on facebook happy b-day skieth Very Happy anyway as always i will need a ride Sad
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:57 pm

I was thinking, since as far as I know we were all in favor of possible monthly Dominion visits we could schedule them like and according to our ranking dates.

For example, visit Dominion every 1st Sunday of the month and ranking every 4th Sunday of the month. Or vice versa. (Personally, I vote ranking for the last Sunday of every month.)
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 am

Elysia Faal wrote:
I was thinking, since as far as I know we were all in favor of possible monthly Dominion visits we could schedule them like and according to our ranking dates.

For example, visit Dominion every 1st Sunday of the month and ranking every 4th Sunday of the month. Or vice versa. (Personally, I vote ranking for the last Sunday of every month.)

I like this
It should work well
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 am

well then since i'm the only one for goin to Dominion then i might just go out this weekend since it's skeith's b-day.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:59 am

Go when we go we need you here...... btw recruit harder scouts we need more people war is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:10 am

Tyrannus wrote:
well then since i'm the only one for goin to Dominion then i might just go out this weekend since it's skeith's b-day.

Didn't I just say that the majority, if not all of us, are in favor of visiting Dominion? Please pay attention to other's posts.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:08 am

Elysia Faal wrote:

Actually the sunday i had in mind is the last sunday of the month
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 am

*sighs* I was simply stating my preference after I used the example.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:32 pm

What ever you guys end up doing this Sunday I won't be able to do unless it's here. I haven't looked at my work schedule yet but I most likely work 10-4 again. Or if they hate me they probably scheduled me 4-9.

*sighs*

I'll try to be at practice for some of it though.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Madea

Madea

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:27 am

we were planning on Dominion on the 31st. We talked about it a bit here and there over the past week. We will be talking about it a bit on Wednesday for rides and all I think, but since this post is already here...

on the 31st, we would meet at say, noon, and carpool or what have you, leaving at around 12:30 I would assume. Then we would rock it out at Dominion and come back at the end of the day. lol. But I do want to carpool *checks gas guage* cripes, I might have to carpool.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:38 am

I will not be there at noon i prollu won't be out of bed at that time, so i will be showin up later than that i prolly won't leave till about 1:30 or 1 at the earlyest
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 am

I want to say now, for future reference, that it is easier for me to leave from house and go start to Dominion from now on. Since I live in Lee's Summit, meeting at the park is a lot of unnecessary backtracking for me. So unless we are ever just short of cars, I'll just be leaving from my house and save a lot of gas.
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:55 am

true true, thats why I want to go ahead and hash all this out on wednesday. I live near you alexa so maybe we can carpool or something. and whatever works for you Tyler. I just wana get out there. lol

DONT FORGET YOUR BUGSPRAY!! lol
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:59 am

Sounds awesome. I keep thinking you're at your dad's. Lets carpool this weekend then. =)

GO GREEN!
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:45 pm

but wat of those who phail, like myself without vihicles at all (wont be ther today Sad )
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Can you get yourself to Baumgardener at all? If not, maybe someone will be able to pick you up. Ask around today at Wednesday Practice.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 pm

lol nm >.>
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 am

OMG!!! I'm not gonna be there!!! You need another ride raynne, i'm sorry. affraid
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:43 pm

so who all is actually giving rides from baumgardner?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am

GOOD fighting
we made up for whatever happened last time
good fighting!!!!!
haven looked awesome!
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm

RAAWWRR!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2ND PLACE WINNER IN THE HIGHLANDER BATTLE OUR OWN TURRIN!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! RRRRAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!

that is all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominion Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Trip   Dominion Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominion Trip
Page 1 of 1