Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conclave section

Go down 
+3
Tyr
Angus
Svipdag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Svipdag

Svipdag

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:31 am

I'm not sure but I think I can vote in the Conclave poll for some reason.
I can't post there, but who all can vote there, cuz I read in the Guild charter discussion that it was basically just Iohn, Kairi, and Tygrieve but there're 4 votes on the Poll.
Should I not have done that? I totally clicked before I saw it was in the Conclave.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:08 am

somewhat related: Is there a way to set who is and is not allowed to vote on each poll?
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:31 pm

yeah i remember long ago i was able to vote in something or another when i wasn't a member, does that still work...
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 am

no matter what I try some odd reason it goes as if you can see the poll you can vote in it. I haven't figured out how to change that yet. -_-;;
No one but the conclave is allowed to post there though, that's part is correct.
So....yeah.....no clickerz plz. Otherwise things will be forced to go private and that's just bothersome.

kthxbai!
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 pm

We are never going to keep things private from Haven citizens, and we are trying to fix the problem. All citizens get full view of everything the Conclave does, but for the sake of keeping the Conclave clear of useless clutter, only the representatives can post in the Conclave. Of course if you want something changed, it is your responsibility as a citizen to voice your opinion to one of the council people or realm officials.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Just be nice for the sake of keeping things running smoothly and don't vote there.

For anyone on the Conclave, when we DO vote, we should post that we've done so in the thread we're voting on. That way someone sneaky doesn't vote in our stead and everyone assume we've voted when we have not.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 pm

i agree. plus it is, in my opinion, a good idea to explain why we voted so (but that would apply to public things, not reviews for rank revocations and such.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conclave section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave section   Conclave section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conclave section
Page 1 of 1