Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitors practice?

Go down 
+3
Angus
Kairi Cypmann
Crux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey, me and my girlfriend are coming down during our midterm break for a few day to visit friends. When are your practices? Still on sundays? I'd be up for fighting saturday, sunday, and any other day i'm there.

Also, do any of you know Nate Lewis, Matt McKormic, Bobby Murtons, Jim Roberts, or Jen Hunt? I know Nate's been out to your practice at least once, large man, short hair, possibly went by Lobster.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 am

so when/where are your pracitces?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:46 am

If you're planning on practicing with us (and we'd love it if you could), it'd probably be best to try and make it to Sunday practices at Schuman Park, from 2:00-5:00PM. Our weekday practices are a bit sporadic a the moment. -.-;

I think I do recall a Nate Lewis, actually. The rest I'm not too sure about.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:07 am

I know Nate, Matt, and Jen. Nate's been out to a practice or two, and he and jen both helped at the foamsmithing program last spring. Matt does a lot of other stuff now, he doesn't really do any boffering anymore. (not that i know of)
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 pm

cool. me, Nate, and Jen went to HS together, and Nate's been my friend since 3rd grade lol.

As it stands right now, I'd be down in Rolla on the 6th (friday), and stay through the 9th or 10th probably. This would mean I'd make sunday practice, and if there was anyone that wanted to hang out and talk about stuff/spar or w/e I'd be up for that any day. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:47 pm

When'/where is practice going to be on Sunday? Also does anyone want to get together and spar/get lunch or something on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Sunday practices are from 2:00 to 4:30 at Schuman Park.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:58 pm

If it looks like the weather is going to suck on Sunday (which it currently does) I'm going to see if we can't get indoors somewhere as a backup plan, so if I find something, I'll post the info here, too.
Back to top Go down
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:20 am

I'm not really doing anything saturday and if it is nice I wouldn't mind practicing/sparring some. Beats playing games/doing homework all day.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:41 am

So, how would i get to the park from 63?
Back to top Go down
Hatchet.

Hatchet.

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 am

With Google Maps you can look up Rolla, MO Frisco Lake, and that will pinpoint the park where we fight.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 pm

IF you're driving S on 63, you'll pass over HWY 44. After you pass over, look on your left for Oak St. Take the left and drive to the bottom of the hill. It'll be a few stop signs later, and you'll see a shelter next to a lake. That's us.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Yeah, Nate lives on Oak so I'm just gonna take oak past where it becomes 14th and then Oak again.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 pm

It's really effing windy today, so just an fyi to people, don't expect to be using projectiles today. -.-;
Though, on the bright side, I don't think it'll rain today.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Good thing I haven't finished my javs yet hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Malfurion

Malfurion

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 am

Thanks for coming Crux. It was a pleasure fighting with you.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 am

It was wonderful fighting with you all as well. I haven't fought new people for a while and it was nice, and you all fought well. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 am

Yes, thank you, it was all-in-all a very good practice. I hope there was more excellent fighting after I left

And please spend some of that mad realm skrilla on a water cooler for next practice.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:10 pm

I'm really glad it ended up being a nice day after all. I thought we had a pretty good practice, and I definitely enjoyed getting to meet Crux. ^.^

I also agree with Angus. Water cooler get.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:24 pm

EDIT: Disregard that. I don't know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 am

I don't know what you said, so consider it disregarded.
Back to top Go down

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am

It was great practising with new blood as in different peoples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visitors practice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visitors practice?   Visitors practice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitors practice?
Page 1 of 1