Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning out the forge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus
Troll
Angus

Cleaning out the forge Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning out the forge   Cleaning out the forge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

at summer's request, I will be cleaning up my basement this wednesday up until practice, to make the forge a little more accesible. Anyone with free time is invited to help clean, and to do any foamsmithing they might want to do here.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forge   Cleaning out the forge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Correction: Anyone who has used Kiley's basement to foamsmith really should show up and help, because you're part of what created the mess. Razz

I'm not entirely sure I can make it or not, but if I can, I'll definitely be there. I have a paper due the next day that I haven't yet even started, though, so that's a maybe. @.x;
Back to top Go down
Hatchet.

Hatchet.

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forge   Cleaning out the forge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Would anytime today be good for such work? Wednesday is kind of my suck day for schedule.
Back to top Go down
Summer

Summer

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forge   Cleaning out the forge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:04 am

Dude, bad day for me too. :\
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forge   Cleaning out the forge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Today(Wednesday) and possibly Friday before 4:30 will work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forge   Cleaning out the forge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out the forge
Page 1 of 1