Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leather Armor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Æyikän Ryer

Æyikän Ryer

Leather Armor Empty
PostSubject: Leather Armor   Leather Armor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 am

My hat is off to Malfurion. Since he decided to pursue chainmail, he wanted to sell the leather armor he made, and I bought it off of him. It's great work, and I wanted to thank him for all to see. Hopefully after Wednesday's practice here in Rolla I'll have a picture or two to post of it. Thanks again, Malfurion.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Leather Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Armor   Leather Armor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 am

I'll try and take a few pictures while we're there if you'd like. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Leather Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Armor   Leather Armor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:34 am

If I were you, I'd find some scrap leather and keep adding to the set. Some bracers, greaves, a few faulds, maybe a helm...
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Leather Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Armor   Leather Armor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Oh, Man, Konomo's is COOL! almost makes me wish I lived in BS, instead of Rolla again. I also checked out metal by the foot, which is also COOL! anyway, I'm heading back to rolla this afternoon, so I won't go back unless I get a call before about noon or so from people who want stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leather Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Armor   Leather Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leather Armor
Page 1 of 1