Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunday practice:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

sunday practice: Empty
PostSubject: sunday practice:   sunday practice: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 am

if it rains, which there is about a 50% chance, do we have another area we can get into to practice?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: sunday practice:   sunday practice: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Regrettably, not that I'm aware of on a Sunday. I have no idea what Miner Rec's hours are on Sundays, nor do I know if the Gale Bowlman Center is open. It's always worth a shot to check, though, so if it starts to rain, I'll drive over and look.

EDIT:
I just checked the radar, and I highly doubt we're going to get any rain while we're at practice today. However, there will be strong winds (25-30mph), and we have a chance of snow tonight, which is random as hell.

In short, it'll be windy, but we'll be ok otherwise I think.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: sunday practice:   sunday practice: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:42 pm

sweet! now i know just not to bring my javi..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunday practice:   sunday practice: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunday practice:
Page 1 of 1