Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A long overdue apology.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tygreive

Tygreive

A long overdue apology. Empty
PostSubject: A long overdue apology.   A long overdue apology. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 pm

I feel i owe an apology to the blue springs area as well as kairi in particular, for not being at practices for an extended period of time.

Simple truth, sis graduates high school at the end of may, and i have been spending most of my free time working on cleaning the house, and working on the yard, so as to be presentable for the mass party that will ensue.

I wish to state that i have not forgotten about Haven, and that i Will be back, but i fear the beginning of june is the earliest reasonable time i can get back.

Again, i apologize for my absence.

-Tygreive-
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: A long overdue apology.   A long overdue apology. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 pm

XP all my paperworkers abandon me
come back and fill out all ma paper works i will make ya tea!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: A long overdue apology.   A long overdue apology. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 am

I only wish you'd give me some warning. No one minds if you take a break, but it would be nice to know about it. No one in Blue Springs was really able to preregister because of that.

There's no hard feelings, just next time, let people know. I hope your sisters graduation goes well.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: A long overdue apology.   A long overdue apology. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 am

it should, and i do apologize for no warning. i got swamped quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long overdue apology.   A long overdue apology. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long overdue apology.
Page 1 of 1