Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future events in or around Holden.

Go down 
+10
Eldrin THE BLACK
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
Tyr
Kairen
Barca
Tygreive
Kairi Cypmann
Iohn deMar
Crux
Constantine
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Future events in or around Holden. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future events in or around Holden.   Future events in or around Holden. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 am

Iohn de Mar wrote:
Yeah. That was way back when I first joined Dagorhir and Sir Aster and his Knights thought it would be funny to dub me "Harry Potter" because I suppose I looked a lot like him when I was 12. Lol.

I remember Tolkien Wars was pretty fun even though there was a lot of really poor behavior off the field. I can vaguely remember Albruit, Odin, Loki, Percival, and some crazy chick florentiner who was scarry as hell. I wish I knew where that campsite was because it was a really really nice one. It was a large grassy field surrounded by woods. We all camped at the edge of the forest and had a long line of campfires. It was really sweet. Ah the memories...

I remember Tolkien Wars. Smile Didn't know you went back that far my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Future events in or around Holden.   Future events in or around Holden. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh yes. I go back a ways. And no Odin, this is a different person who is no longer in Dagorhir.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Future events in or around Holden.   Future events in or around Holden. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 am

otay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future events in or around Holden.   Future events in or around Holden. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future events in or around Holden.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: General Discussion-
Jump to: