HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

althaven/havterra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:01 pm

lol I meant we could all just come during Ravenwood Realm Battle Eldrin. I'm down with an alliance battle anyways, flex some muscle, possibly pull in some honkies off the streets. If we had 3 realms fighting at the park I don't think punk kids will badger you guys as much. ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Szabo Erinach

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 am

I think once every three months would be uber awesome. However, driving up through Tulsa to south MO is somewhat painful... there's a toll road and city traffic to deal with. Perhaps Twin Bridges State Park would work... it looks nice and is a 'neutral' location. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.embracethestar.com
Makavell

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Guilder would be more than happy to attend/help with such a event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 am

Szabo Erinach wrote:
I think once every three months would be uber awesome. However, driving up through Tulsa to south MO is somewhat painful... there's a toll road and city traffic to deal with. Perhaps Twin Bridges State Park would work... it looks nice and is a 'neutral' location. Smile

I was actually thinking every 4 months, but if everyone wanted three, I would be happy to do that.

Also, I'll look into the site, and yes Driving to Joplin through Tulsa can cost a person $15 for the trip both ways. Although, I'm not sure how much cheaper it is from Alterra to get to there as opposed to Joplin, is it a considerable amount?

Also, as far as neutral ground is concerned, that is fine by me, but that isn't what this was about. I think all ground in the world is really neutral ground. I was thinking at least in Joplin, I could personally know what we could or could not do, and reserve the park for our battle(I am willing to pay for it from my own pocket).

Though, if we can reserve something out of the TBSP for a fair price(which we can all split via a $1,$2,$3 event fee, or something)), I'm all for that too.

Of course, since I am closer proximity, I can see about working out the details, no problem!

I am seriously glad Szabo pointed out this location, if we have some Alliance battles there and scope it out, it might be an ideal site for an event put on by the same!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon May 04, 2009 8:08 am

I e-mailed the park to get an estimate and some other pertinent info. After I hear from them I will also consider Bernice state park. I might have to personally meet with each park's Administrator and do a personal walkthrough/interview, to make sure they can meet our needs. This process might take a few months(mainly depending on a mix between my schedule and their's) but I will stay on top of it.

Furthermore, I will still be willing to provide the battles(scenario's/heralds) for the first meet, and perhaps it would be good for there to be a realm rotation for sub-sequent meeting battle scenario responsibility. Sound good? Also, since we might have quite a few people, and everyone should get to fight, a detail of the days battle and times would be excellent and volunteer heralds(Both volunteer "A" and a "B" volunteer in case "A" is a no show) for each battle. These volunteers would need to fully understand the battle in which they were heralding, but could add invaluable support to the day. By having heralds switch off, we could allow everyone to fight most of the day(perhaps except for the person/s responsible for the overall battles. But they could always spar and fight in pick-up battles.

After a few meets there, everyone would be familiar with our new stomping ground and would be able to know what battles/sizes they could work with and we could alternate to each realm. We would then get a new flavor everytime!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon May 04, 2009 8:22 am

I will also look into Crawford state park in the event the other 2 parks cannot meet our needs. Although it is a bit farther for some, we might be able to host a future camping event there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon May 04, 2009 11:10 am

I am in, and You know I'll herald/photog/herass anytime you need.

I vote for Joplin personally, good place, good field, pletiful parking, adn I know how to get there....lol. The other reaosn is, lost and found... it is a location that has a realm based there, so if anything gets left, they are there to locate it. Much less chance of something getting left behind permanently.

As to toll booths... ever been off roading? j/k...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon May 04, 2009 3:38 pm

I definitely like the idea of having two sets of heralds so that everyone gets a chance to fight some of the battles.
I'm also a fan of once every 4 months. I doubt I'd be able to make it to this every 3 months on top of already making it to Gates, Rag, and War. I need time for school, too, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Razz

Thanks so much for putting all this work into helping get this going, Eldrin. I know that's a lot to do. If I can help you do or plan out anything at all, please let me know. I'm very happy to help organize and things of that nature. (:

Kairi the Claymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   Mon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Ok, Twin Bridges State Park is out, I'm going to try Bernice state park next, it is only about 10 minutes further down the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: althaven/havterra   

Back to top Go down

althaven/havterra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bulletin Board :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: