Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Province name?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Province name? Empty
PostSubject: Province name?   Province name? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:17 am

ya know, I think we should work on that. I feel silly saying I'm from the BS province. As funny as that is.

Kairi Cypmann wrote:
You all could choose from the following list (or come up with your own that's acceptable and like the ones on the list) as to what you want to call yourselves, but it'd be something like this:
--Outpost
--Fort
--Castle
--Fief
--Regency
--Barony
--County
--Dutchy
--Caravan
--[your idea?]
Let's pretend the place Iohn and I are headed, we want to call a Castle. So we name it Castle Haven. If the Blue Springs Province liked Fort, they'd call themselves Fort Haven.
Hopefully this is making sense. @.x;

The entire point of this is not to denote importance so much as to specify what the Provinces are in a more role-play based way. You all get free reign of which name you want, but we'd prefer it if we could stay away from things that add other words in; that way, it's still includes the name Haven, and is therefore still tied to the realm.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Jagun the Butcher

Province name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province name?   Province name? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:44 am

Bastille Haven
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Province name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province name?   Province name? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Citadel Haven?
Stronghold Haven?

seriously guys EVERYONE in the BS area needs to post their ideas besides just Jagun and I.
For realz.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

Province name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province name?   Province name? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 pm

I actually really like the way Jagun's idea sounds.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

Province name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province name?   Province name? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm

citadel haven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Province name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province name?   Province name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Province name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Provinces :: Blue Springs Area-
Jump to: