Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alterrans coming to visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

Alterrans coming to visit Empty
PostSubject: Alterrans coming to visit   Alterrans coming to visit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Greetings, Ahnz of Alterra here, I would like to say that me and some buddies from Oklahoma (that non-existent place) are planning to try and come up to Haven at least once a month. Hopefully we can beat up on ol' Iohn and form better bonds and friendships along with improving the ways in which we fight.

We intend to come up on saturdays- if it would be ok if we could spend the night at someone's place, and on sundays we hope to fight, and maybe have dinner with the gang before we head back that night. Sadly we have jobs, summer school, and other various obligations come monday.

Obviously with Rag going on, this won't be happening until at least the first weekend of July, so hopefully things can be figured out by then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Alterrans coming to visit   Alterrans coming to visit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Iohn is going to be out of town almost the entire month of July, so I doubt you'll see him much then. And several of us practicing here in Blue Springs right now will be going back down to Rolla in mid-August.

I'd love to offer to house you guys, but I don't think that'll be possible. Hopefully someone else can help you all out. I do hope some of you can make it up, though. (:
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Alterrans coming to visit   Alterrans coming to visit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:47 pm

No Iohn?????

T.T
major bummer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alterrans coming to visit   Alterrans coming to visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alterrans coming to visit
Page 1 of 1