Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Iron Fist V

Go down 
+7
Logar
Tyr
turrinbarturrin
Madea
Vala
Svipdag
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Svipdag

Svipdag

War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 am

Lol ask my parents, or maybe Ian's, to borrow theirs, or you can buy one at a camping store (Dick's or Bass Pro). My suggestion: Buy one with money everyone chips in (a set of tongs that'll lift the lid, too) and we'll have our first bit of Realm Camping Gear.
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Madea wrote:
right, so Mac, may I haz a phone number with which to call your parents to ask them about all this? Its not that I doubt you or anything, I just want to make sure that things get done the right way and all, so I think a joint effort would be best! ^.^

*NOTE* I want everyone to have new waivers filled out. I am out of ink at the moment, but I will have waivers on SUnday for everyone to take home and get signed. This will be mandatory. I just want to make sure all the paper work I have is updated before we go to WAR.

u can call our home # 228-4294 Smile
Back to top Go down
Aisuri

Aisuri

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 am

okay just a warning im not gonna be here this sunday either (i know i haven't been there lately and im issed by that but oh well) i have my nephews b-day party to go to so if i didn't go to it i would hurt his feelings big time bt i will be coming next sunday pinky swear!!! Suspect hah i love that face ^__^
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 am

thank you very much lady.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm

lol for the record i was wondering who all is and isnt going?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 pm

I intend to do my damnedest to make it to War. I can't make any promises or guarantees due to college being super unpredictable at the moment, but I'm definitely going to give it my best shot. (:
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Kairi Cypmann wrote:
I intend to do my damnedest to make it to War. I can't make any promises or guarantees due to college being super unpredictable at the moment, but I'm definitely going to give it my best shot. (:
IF YOU GUYS DONT COME WELL....I'LL Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
cry: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Kairi Cypmann wrote:

I will come and kidnap you.

Just sayin'.

Smile

I hope you can go.

*fake sobs* It won't be the same with out you!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 am

dont even worry. She's going. She just may not know it yet.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm

war was FREAKIN AWSOME...
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:02 pm

AMEN
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 pm

And i might get crap now and again for being a merc but i had your backs at war didn't I...
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:36 pm

JUST FOR THE RECORD... i didn't leave till after you all had left.. i was told that there was one more box at the haven campsite and then we needed to go help the alterrans so after i carried the last box out of the haven campsite i went and helped Mac tear down his tent and look for dark aromor to find Necavi >.>, i told Turrin where i was during the time i was gone and i think he forgave me. O.O, he didn't seem upset anyway, i offered to take my weapons but since he had already straped them down we decided he woould take them... and just out of curiousity why didn't you guys just call and ask where i was ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Iron Fist V
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2