Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did anyone notice???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Did anyone notice??? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone notice???   Did anyone notice??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Did anyone notice somethin odd about peoples and there vocations?? (sry i just got home not long ago and am need of sleep) but there are three things i noticed.

1. The merc has vocations.

2. The merc is the ONLY weapons checker.

3. There are NO ranger/scouts.

(hahhahah i worded this so it goes in this thread and not gen dis, lol cheers i win the game)
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone notice???   Did anyone notice??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 pm

The merc does not have vocations. I deleted those last night. or today, what-ev. It was left up originally just in case you changed your mind and became a citizen since you were trying to say you were one and then you decided you weren't in the end.

There are scouts. No rangers though. But there are scouts. Read it, it's there.
And to be honest it's not really that necessary at this moment to have someone specifically be a ranger since right now we all are helping plan for the camping trip.

...wait...we do have a ranger Koltin, but he doesn't get on here much and doesn't really contact any of us that much so I guess you're not counting him as one? 0.o

I'm pretty sure as far as weapons check goes any weapons smith can do it. Hell, I can do weapons check once I look up what all they have to check besides the hit tests.

Thank you for bringing this up though, because we do need to get people assigned to those jobs specifically who will actually do them. Some one shouldn't sign up for a vocation they aren't even going to do.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone notice???   Did anyone notice??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Yes Koltin is our only ranger. Every vocation is occupied by at least one person, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone notice???   Did anyone notice??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone notice???
Page 1 of 1