Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WotIF VI after chat

Go down 
+9
Tyr
Iohn deMar
Constantine
Barca
Logar
Orrin None-son
Kairi Cypmann
Odin
Angus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angus
Troll
Angus

WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm

I like the discussion that this topic is generating, but I'd like to see it discussed in a different thread. This one is for talking about the event, and I think the topic of drinking and partying at events is not only a separate issue, but also that the party aspect of any event (unless it's just a party) really ought to be secondary to the DAGORHIR part of the event. Look for a new thread in the discussion board titled:

Underage B&?!?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm

(last post was removed)
Flame again and I ban your ass.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Chongo the Prophet

Chongo the Prophet

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm

So after reading over this thread and a few others I have come to a couple of conclusions. Haven is without a doubt the biggest fuckin' cesspool of utterly idiotic shit I've seen in my entire life. For the rest of my dag career it will be my personal goal to relentlessly hunt each and every one of you down on the field to ensure that I can make your day as bad as possible. I shall not rest until every last one of you naive children has either quit the game I love so dearly or fled from the worthless realm in which you reside. You have called upon this hound of war and shall now face the consequences for your actions. If you have any problems with anything I said feel free to email me at mdoyle12000@yahoo.com or give me a call at 918-549-0379. I'll be happy to rip you a new asshole.

A man that only shows bravery in his own home, is really just a selective coward.
Back to top Go down
kurai

kurai

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 pm

turrinbarturrin wrote:
(last post was removed)
Flame again and I ban your ass.
Considering his post, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care. Due to the amount of complaints generated by the Underage B& discussion, a few severe changes have been made to Gates. None of us are very happy about it and Chongo is just voicing how he feels.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm terribly sorry we ruined your underage drinking. Enjoy your ban.

Oh, and by the way. Your threats are silly.
Back to top Go down
Not Chongo the Prophet

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 am

My Name is Chongo. I don't understand everything that has happened, but I don't like the decisions that Dominion made, and I blame you, the realm of Haven, for those decisions. Instead of talking to Dominion about these rules that I disagree with, I have decided to Rage on this internet forum at you, a group of people I don't know and have never met.

Thank you for the Ban sir, may I have another?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WotIF VI after chat   WotIF VI after chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WotIF VI after chat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3