Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

daylight savings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 pm

so its not dark in the mornings anymore...but being as it is 6 (the time practice usually ends) and the moon has been out for quite a while i'm thinking we should have some words...namely:

1. when can we practice inside / be a school club
2. should be alter practice times.

i think we should keep them the same, provided we can go inside somewhere, unless its really nice out or something
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: Re: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 pm

I haven't seen the rec center renovations yet, does anyone know if any rooms have been added/removed that may fit our needs?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: Re: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 pm

I have no idea, but I'm sure I can go look and ask around. I should be over there today or tomorrow. I'll check across the street, too.

Because we're not an official RSO, however, we won't be able to reserve anything. So whenever we do this, we'd just have to show up and hope no one else is there. ._.
Back to top Go down
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: Re: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:38 am

Ummm... I don't know about the rest of you but I don't mind fighting in the dark, or the cold. Plus, it isn't like there aren't lights out there. In fact, it is fairly well lit up around those parts at night.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: Re: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:52 am

From what I remember, it was light enough to see, but not light enough to fight safely.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: Re: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar wrote:
Ummm... I don't know about the rest of you but I don't mind fighting in the dark, or the cold. Plus, it isn't like there aren't lights out there. In fact, it is fairly well lit up around those parts at night.

The issue isn't whether or not people are willing to fight this late, but whether or not it's safe to fight this late. And while I don't care much about people beating themselves senseless after dark, doing so on campus and possibly getting injured in front of a lot of people creates a bad image for boffer club, and I don't think we want to discourage possible members with injuries.
Plus, I think anyone who has ever fought in the dark knows that the likelihood of head-shots increases about two or three times what it is in the daylight just because people can't see as well (particularly with projectiles).

I'm glad someone posted and keep this alive, because I had forgotten I'd said I'd check around miner rec and all that. I'll do so today, since I'm going to be over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

daylight savings Empty
PostSubject: Re: daylight savings   daylight savings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daylight savings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Provinces :: Rolla Area-
Jump to: