Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because these boards are too quiet

Go down 
+11
Orrin None-son
Tyr
Angus
Khyn
turrinbarturrin
Kairi Cypmann
Barca
Odin
Crux
Constantine
Iohn deMar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angus
Troll
Angus

Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Wait, is that Tyr? How are you, man? Does this mean you've graduated boot camp/ basic training?
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Nope. That is actually a T-1000 Terminator.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 am

death to all humans, but yes it is me, i graduated friday, actually at this very moment i'm at the airport waiting on my flight to tech school, at ft leonardwood, just south of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Dude, SWEET! FT. Wood is like 30 mins. from us. You could visit anytime you wanted. How long will you be there? Will you have free time to leave base?
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Doupt he'd have a car to do so. But I may be out that way for a conference from work. If I get the go ahead to go, We need ot do lunch Tyr.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:38 pm

25. Every time you eat a food item, you compare it's weight to a Dagorhir weapon. Ex: "Two of these cheeseburgers is a minimum blue."

Someone could always drive out and pick him up. Congrats, Tyr. It's good to have you back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Quote :
25. Every time you eat a food item, you compare it's weight to a
Dagorhir weapon. Ex: "Two of these cheeseburgers is a minimum blue."

That is amazing. I can imagine this being support for increasing min. weapon weights. Because who can justify fighting with a club that weighs as much as 2 cheeseburgers?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Iohn de Mar wrote:
Quote :
25. Every time you eat a food item, you compare it's weight to a
Dagorhir weapon. Ex: "Two of these cheeseburgers is a minimum blue."

That is amazing. I can imagine this being support for increasing min. weapon weights. Because who can justify fighting with a club that weighs as much as 2 cheeseburgers?

They're really greasy?
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

26. You've made some sort of dirty joke involving the terms "single green" and "double green."
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 pm

27. You settle fights between you and your friends or you and your partner by challenging each other to duels.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 am

28. you wonder if dagorhir counts as community service

29. you wonder if you can do dag on military instulations

and i can't go to rolla till the 15th of march, i can leave base (and have a car) on the 8th, but i have to be in blues and can't go farther then 25 miles
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Tyr. you up for breakfast on the 12th of feb? Khyn and I will be driving though on our way to Wolf Pack Openner.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

30. You've complained when Wal-Mart runs out of camping foam or duct tape.
Back to top Go down
kurai

kurai

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Barca wrote:
30. You've complained when Wal-Mart runs out of camping foam or duct tape.
Felt the sting of this one before, saddest moment of my Dag life.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:51 pm

31. you cried a little when you can't find blue foam in the PX, and i can't do breakfest bro, i start my day at 0700 on the 12, i'm busy from 0400-1700 about every weekday, and i might be busy some weekends too Sad, but when i'm open i'll try to get something together, maybe i could have you all come have practice on the base Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 pm

31. You drive around to 3 differnet Wal-marts looking for foam, because you lack a 1.5" X 36" peice of side edging on your shield.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 pm

33. your offended when your flightmates tell you that you should keep the fact you do dag on the dl... Death to all humans Razz,

i am king dork and i approve this thread
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am

34. You plan RL around boffer events.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

35. You spend your vacation days at work on boffer events.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm

36. Whenever other people complain about the horrible dap smell, you reply "huh? I don't smell anything."
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 am

37. You set off the toxic gas detector from dapping inside
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm

38. you wear you garb to school because you have practice after school that day
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 am

39. ur instructor only knows u by ur dag name, airman Tyr
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 am

40. if you call cars dragons
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 pm

41. If you have ever inducted a car into your unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because these boards are too quiet   Because these boards are too quiet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because these boards are too quiet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next