Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP feel free to join in...

Go down 
+4
Logar
Khyn
Odin
Tyr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

RP  feel free to join in... Empty
PostSubject: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 am

He drank the rest of his glass, he was sitting in the corner of the tavern, with the words still goin through mind "you will be needed once again my champion" the goddess had spoken to him in his dreams just as he had finished his long gruling trainin with the warriors of the sky. he looked around, the tavern was pretty full, though it was on the outskirts of a town, he couldn't remember where it was he was goin.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:29 am

The door to the tavern swung open, and in strolled Odin, completely drenched. Seeing as it was a clear night, many turned a curious eye, but few really cared. He walked over to the fire. It was small but warm none-the-less. He rung out his rag of a shirt in a nearby bucket and threw it next to the fire, along with this boots to dry. Then he pulled up a stool next to the fire and sat down. "Barkeep", he said, "send one my way..."
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Khyn mopped up the last of the stew with a piece of bread. The Caravan had needed supplies, and the tavern had been the closest place to grab a bite to eat before getting on the road again.

Why is it always a tavern? I wish there was a better way to get information. Khyn thought to himself.

Looking around the room, the figure in the corner looked familiar. It had been almost a year since Khyn had seen his contact in this area. Takeing his tankard with him, he sat down at the table.

"Long time. Good to see you again Deathwalker."
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Logar smiled up at his long gone friend. "Good to see you as well, brother." He replied before taking another drink of his tea. (Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 am

"It's nice to see a friendly face. The realm has been torn apart by the Seperatists. I had hoped to secure support from our allies." Khyn said as he sat down.

"I'm sorry to lay this at your feet, but the Shadow Man has left us with no choice." Khyn finnished his ale with a sad grin and looked across the table.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 am

Tyr looked up, how did he not notice them in the bar already, i must have been deeper in my thoughts then i had thought he thought to himself, he also noticed the man by the fire, he had seen him before back in the village of Haven.

"ello you two, tis been a long time has it not, since we have been together, where may i ask is he? and who or what be this seperatists and shadow man who threaten the lands? i have been gone from this realm for a great while i have, time have changed, i know little of this place anymore."
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 am

The door swung open yet again,"Ana arac itta malik, m drk ašl Kart-Hadast?" As blank stares greeted him, Barca slowly walked out and closed the door. "Bloody Carthaginians", muttered the barkeep, but the drinking had already resumed.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 pm

(I love you Barca.)

Following closely behind Odin, A tall thin man in a dark traveling cloak passed through the front of the tavern making his way over to the fireplace, his boots clacking sharply on the stone floor. He removed his dripping cloak and hung it on a protruding antler on the wall, then pulled up another stool besides Odin.

I'm glad you made it in out of the weather. When did you get here?

Just then he noticed an odd congregation off to his right, a familiar group of faces.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 pm

"Just a little while before you did, and I've been listening to the talk goin' around here."

Odin then turned to see who it was who had upset the barkeep. "Well," he said looking at Barca and the group assembling at the nearby table. "looks like we got ourselves a little reunion."
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Logar smiles wide, "I do not know exactly what Khyn is talking about myself, but I will be glad to lead my strength to his cause."
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 pm

(logar i believe you mean lend*)

"hmmm this be an odd place is it not, i beleive i spot somone i know over by the fire, this place seems to attract all kinds i see, and khyn plz continue on, i have yet to battle in a long time, i might be a bit rusty my friend."
Back to top Go down
Khyn

Khyn

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:11 am

"About a year ago, the Shadow Man showes up in Ravenwood. He has brought several lords to his cause and countless soldiers. Some say that the Shadow Man is fiction created to place the blame of the tratiorus ambition. Others say it is the spirit of a fallen Hero unable to rest while corruption rears it's head in the republic. I don't know, but supporters of the realm are growing weary. We need help."

As Khyn finished his explaination, a figure crashed through the window.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

*cricket cricket*
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:20 pm

OOC: i hear ya, idk wat to put in as the figure, oh well here goes nothing

IC: a drunk was thrown through the window glass and shards of wood lay about him, his thought had been sliced open outside a dark figure stood, it seemed to be staring into the tavern, though it's features and and face were obstructed by the storm outside, Tyr could smell the blood, this figure smelled so heavily of it he wondered how he had not noticed it till now. " i think we have some company,just as sec this ones mine." he stood up placing himself lined up with the window, a arrow flew throught it hitting Tyr in the stomach. "ugh, soo it's like that is it? ha, you don't know the likes of which you have messed with, begone vile filth!" he raised his hand and, apon his wrist was a small band with a red sword ornamate apon it, as his hand rose the ornament began to glow red, a small ball of fire the size of a golf ball appeared in his hand, it grew to the size of a basketball, it launched from his hand and flew at the figure, exploding on impact. "hmm i think will be the last of him, now then, continue, for i think these things are more then mere myth...
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 pm

The bloodied drunk started to cough. "It'll take more than fire to keep that one down," said the man. "It was a strong corpse, and that takes a strong spirit. I'd guess cold iron'd work, if you could get him to stand still long enough to stab 'im." With this, the man pulled a dark metal spearhead from his vest and started clearing splinters from the socket. "Oy, barkeep!"
The portly man turned.
"How much for your broom?"

After securing a stout pole and commencing to assemble a rough imitation of a shortspear, Svipdag approached his old friend, Tyr. "That one was an enslaved corpse been following me through this forest for about a week now. Got the drop on me as I caught the sweet scent of liquor. By the way, where am I? The traveler's wood sent me here, and there are enslaved Dead waylaying honest civilians, but this tavern is much nicer than any I've ever seen in Ravenwood." He finished his query with a sidelong glance at Khyn and Logar, and a mischevous glint flashed across his glassy eyes. "Well, I'll be darned. Maybe the sweet aroma of rotting flesh kept me from noticing that the merchants all sold half-worth wares, and that the Caravan Guard all fought like a pack of sissy women. Maybe this is Ravenwood, after all."
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 am

" ay my long friend, tis been a while i didn't reconize you, how you been, and spirits you say, hmmm well if he can keep his temper along with his heat down then maybe my sword will be handy" he grabed the charm off his wrist and spoke under his breath, till the ornament turned to dust, it reformed to it's original size. " ahh now then old chum, shall we take care of this pest real quick, we shall let this women sit for a moment longer by themselves" with that he jumped out the window hold bai-yi in one hand..
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 pm

After a split second of blatantly not looking at the Ravenwood natives, Svipdag bounded out of the broken window he had earlier entered from, and landed ungracefully next to Tyr.
The pair were faced with a mangled corpse still standing shakily outside, charred and blackened from the waist up. Its teeth were far longer than a human's, and it's spine seemed to lengthen and contract as it struggled to breathe with lungs no longer present. Its eyes glowed a dull purple, and as it noticed the pair facing it with weapons drawn, it's eyes began to glow more brightly. A hot, acrid smell filled the air and fog came rolling in from nearby alleyways. Dark figures shambled among the mists, and across town a choked, guttural voice echoed through the air. "I'm back from the Dead, Svipdag. I'm just like you, now..."
"Mordak." Svipdag's voice came softly, with deep hatred twined in his syllables. "You are nothing like me."
At his last word, a skeletal figure stumbled out of the mist around the corner of the tavern and came lurching towards the two fighters. Guick as lightning, the spearman bent over backwards and stabbed the creature solidly in the pelvis. With a creaking of bone, he whipped his body around the spearhaft and wrenched it up with both hands, momentarily lifting the creature bodily from the ground before the spearhead tore through the bones in its torso, splintering its hips in two, cleaving the ribcage at the sternum, and slicing a clean, narrow cut through a bloodied jaw and leaving a large gash in the front of its skull. The creature dumped to the ground, legs writhing at insane angles, and the gash through it's bones glowed dully white then faded to leave charred scars. The writhing stopped when the glowing did.
Figures ambled out of the mists until the pair, swordsman and spearman with backs to a broken window, were surrounded by a dozen skeletons. The mangled, charred, snake-necked thing began chanting a malicous sounding incantation.

(OOC: If you don't know, Svipdag is a skeleton with a ring that allows him to appear human (though he still smells and sounds odd) Hence the bendy-ness and the attacks and descriptions that are all bone-centric. Mordak was a minor necromancer who killed Svipdag and raised him as a skeleton, so that's the history there. I figure he got raised by this Shadow Man as a big bad deadite leutenant who just happens to have the connection, if that works for y'all)
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

"Aye i see it's him again, well this time he wont be lucky enough to come back from where we send him eh?" Apon speaking these words his sword grew white hot, shine a brillient light, exposing the skeletons to the light they marveled at it, Tyr laughed " i said, you know not with whom you have messed with, and Svip i see the altterans have not slacked your skill, i have some tricks of my own," he closed his eyes, when he opened them again there appeared a star burst pattern round the pupil, one fang had grown out, a skeleton decided to take that moment to attack it lunged at Tyr it's mace aiming for his face, Tyr raised his hand stopping the attack just inches from his face " i told you, you know nothin you petty lesser dead" He slashed the skeleton clean from shoulder to pelvis, it fell to the ground, it's bones cracking as they hit. " Svip, what happened in the woods old friend? this seems to many for a mere necro like Mordak to control."
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

"Either he's gotten a lot stronger in death, or he's under control as well. Uh-oh..."
The snake-creature finished it's incantation and each skeleton left moving began to glow dimly, until they all burst into shimmering, silent red flames. The immolated bone creatures rushed to the attack and closed in on the pair. Svipdag ducked low and dove between two of them, escaping the ring of attack, and stabbed quickly at the middle of the nearest's back and at the base of it's neck. Spine severed in two places, the burning corpse collapsed into three crawling pieces.
The snake creature, now protected from the spearman by nine skeletons and from the swordsman by four, began chanting a different tone and yanked a small shriveled idol from it's belt pouch, shaking and gesticulating with every syllable. Svipdag reared back and hurled his spear full-force at the creature, which snaked it's neck out of the way of the hurled weapon, but not in time to avoid having the javelin wedge between it's middle ribs. Ignoring the wound, the creature screamed a final note and wrenched the skull off of the idol, and Svipdag's head similarly detached.

"Damnit." Said the falling head, now revealed as a bleached-bone skull.

The headless body drew a mace.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:30 pm

I would watch this tv show. All of my friends would laugh at me, but I wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:19 am

The ring closed in around Tyr, who merely grinned, he saw his friends head pop off and knew that the snake like creature needed to go, he slashed two flamming skeletons in half , diving between two more towards the head, however he couldn't dodge the attack the flamming skeltons made on him, his legs were struck, breakin one, He reached and managed to barley grab his friends head, he tossed it to the open hand. He stood there usin his sword as a crutch, " you dare hit me, Svip, the snake-bag is yours there rest are mine..." he closed his eyes again, concentrating on his leg, it healed itself. he opened his eyes again, just in time to see the skeletons coming.
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

"Right, let's get to it then!" said the white orb. With a practiced gesture, Svip flipped his skull back in place with his left hand, while raising his mace in his right and rushing the snake-creature. It turned to bound up a neaby wall, but stuck for a second as the spearhaft rattled across the half-timbered surface. That split second was enough. Svip flipped his body in a half-arc, putting all his meager weight into swinging his mace. It hurtled through the air and struck the writhing bone construct in the right side, fracturing it's ribs and splintering the socket. The mace and the creature's clawed arm fell to the ground behind. Svip lunged forward, putting his head and arms down for a tackle and neared the back of the creature. In a flash, the spine of the fleeing beast twisted fully around and stretched out of its back like some kind of grotesque wing. A head with inch-long ivory teeth and glowing purple eyes swooped down upon Svip's unprotected back. There was a bright purple flash, and the sickening crunch of bone crushing bone echoed across the square of the town.

The glow faded.

Svipdag stood.

Svipdag stood, and held a a rather rabid-looking skull in his left hand. Behind his back he had seized it by the jaw as it lunged, and crushed the bottom row of teeth in an iron grip. Three feet away, the back of the one-armed skeleton struggled to escape its bone leash, but was tethered to the hand of the avenging undead.
In Svip's right hand, the mace had reappeared.

"Goodbye, Mordak," He said, and raised the mace again.

A second crunch echoed through the square.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:12 am

Tyr saw his friends heroic deeds, the skeletons had circled him , once mordak was dead their glowing ceased, they took on the look of rahter blackened skeletal figures, slightly bigger then humans " well since you know longer seem to be immune to it" Tyr grabbed Bai-yi with both hands, the blade burst into flames and he swung in a full circle sending forth fire, as he struck each skeleton it exploded from the combination of the force of the hit and the firey blast that was set forth by the blade apon each hit. after his full spin bones had been scattered all over within 20 ft, " well i don't think he nor his compains shall plague us for at least a while, now my freind shall we return inside to our compainions?"
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"One minute. This one's still here, somewhere. His body's broken, so he can't channel energy anymore, but he's still here. I'm gonna need the blood of the living..." He looked at Tyr, then looked at his own left hand, then back at Tyr. He let out a long sigh.

"I'll go try and find a volunteer."

After a sneaking into an alleyway, Svipdag returned with small, rather feral-looking dog in his hands which was doing it's best to remove Svip's face with its teeth.
"I like cats better," said Svip after wrestling his jaw from the grip of the dog's. "Bones are so much less of a temptation to the feline species." He wrestled the dog to the ground near the creature's body, which the hound curiously seemed much less interested in chewing. Instead, it turned, leaped, and fixed itself onto Svipdag's right ulna and began blissfully gnawing away, body dangling from his arm like some kind of decoration.
"Oh, fine. Take it then." Said the man, and with a *thock* he yanked the thin bone from the underside of his arm and threw it into the ribcage of the snake-creature's disassembled corpse, euphoric dog still attached.

"Now don't move," said Svipdag to the dog.

The patchy furball continued teething the bone as a purple mist began to slowly rise from the shattered bones of the ex-necromancer. Drifting like smoke from the very bones, the mists began twisting above the corpse until they formed into a long, coiled shape. The oblong fog-thing curled back upon itself, and a pair of eyes and long fangs materialized from the mists. The creature had reformed itself into a hazy serpent, and it reared back, preparing to strike.

"No!" shouted Svipdag suddenly, with arms outstretched like a man who'se just watched an old blind lady start walking toward a cliff. He dove towards the snake and grabbed it around the throat with both hands. The serpent immediately lost interest in the dog and coiled itself around the man's torso and neck, seeking to strangle the breath out of this new threat. The pair tumbled to the ground.

"A little help heaaaagh," Said Svip, interrupted by the tail lodging itself inside his throat in a most deadly and awkward way. He gagged for a moment until finally the tail thrust out and disapeared into his eye. "Cold Iron! Get cold-forged iron! My spearhead or mace will work. We have to pierce the incorporeal part and cremate the corporeal part. I trust you can take care of the latter."

Last edited by Svipdag on Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:13 am

Tyr watched the sight, he began to slowly laugh, "oh Svip, it's a good thing i'm still here," Tyr withdrew a dagger, it had a wooden handle, it was long an curved, i thad the bloodmoon symbal on one side and the fallen clan's on the other, he stabbed the mist right between the eyes, it immediatly dispersed letting Svipdag loose of it's grip, Tyr waved his sword over the bones on the ground, turnin them to ash. he walked over to the dog picking him up, the dog calmed at once, Tyr took the bone from his mouth, and tossed it his old friend " you may prefer cat's i however get along with dogs fine" he withdrew a small loaf of bread from his cloak and tossed it a good few blocks away lettin the dog chase it down, "well then, you sense them better then i, any more left?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP feel free to join in...   RP  feel free to join in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP feel free to join in...
Page 1 of 1