HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orrin None-son

PostSubject: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Ok, so over a year ago, I designed a ceremony for our non-Urkzimuhti members to be reborn in Muth-la's eyes. To become an Urk by heart and soul.

So Far, Axis has been teh only one to go through it. I just keep forgetting to do it. So, my thoughts are that at Gates we perform a mass ceremony for all those willing to go throught it.

Basically, there will be a few phrases spoken in PAh-muthi, follow by a small smear of paint. three phrases and three smears. one on either cheek and one down hte bridge of the nose. That is it.

Very simplistic, and symbolic. And I think the unified look of the Clan tattoo, and the grey paint will looks TOTALLY bad ass on the field and off.

This is for Honorary members and full members both. Remeber, we make no distinction between teh two in the clan.

So, Clansmen, tell me your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm

inb4 cortney complaining about orrin stealing havenors for his unit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   Mon May 03, 2010 10:26 pm

This is for those already in the unit. And they have all been in it for a while now. I thought we discussed this and had it settled..... Fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   Mon May 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Oh, Orrin, I was just joking with you.(and Cortney) I think it sounds like a cool ceremony, and I really wish I could be there to watch. I'm sure our fallen clan honoraries are really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   Tue May 04, 2010 6:04 pm

lol there you go Angus, making trouble

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   Fri May 07, 2010 3:52 am

O.o wtf? I'm actually really offended you'd even joke about me doing that, Angus. I have no beef with Fallen Clan whatsoever. People can easily be a part of both, and Fallen Clan is welcome to post on our boards since several Haven citizens are a part of the unit.

I also think that ceremony sounds very cool and interesting, and I'm sad I won't be at Gates to see it. :\

Kairi the Claymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)   

Back to top Go down

FALLEN CLAN (honorary and full members)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1