Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knoblander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crux

Crux

Knoblander Empty
PostSubject: Knoblander   Knoblander Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 am

Hey, for all of you who're looking for an event with lots of fighting, lots of roleplay, large battles, questing through the woods, and an amazing time, the last weekend in august we will be having Knoblander, one of the best events in Amtgard, and in my opinion any boffer game. Gate opens at noon fridya with ditching until lay on at 8pm friday night and goes till about 2pm the Saturday afternoon. There will be armies, a castle battle, mosters, quests, rewards, and shops. If you're worried about halloween, there's plenty of time to get home sunday in time for parties and such. I just went and walked the event site which is a boy scout camp in Waterloo, IL and it's freakin sweet. If anyone is interested and has any questions just let me know, I promise you won't walk away dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Knoblander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knoblander   Knoblander Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:27 pm

I think you mean last weekend in october...
But that sounds amazing, and I would love to go. I'll spread the word around and see if people are interested like I am.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

Knoblander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knoblander   Knoblander Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Indeed I do mean October. We went on a walk through the site, Camp Vandeventer, a nearby boyscout camp and it's awesome. We were talking and would love to have any Dag people come to the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knoblander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knoblander   Knoblander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knoblander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bulletin Board :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: