Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They called him Eric... Because that was his name.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EricTaku

EricTaku

They called him Eric...  Because that was his name. Empty
PostSubject: They called him Eric... Because that was his name.   They called him Eric...  Because that was his name. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 pm

So after totally not understanding how Facebook works for about a year, I finally actually found the link to the Site proper. Yay, joy, Rapture, etc!
I'm Eric, I tend to use a ferocious style of overwhelming assault to shatter my foe's discipline.
I'll gladly use whatever I can reach, but I prefer Florentine or Barely-red weapons.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: They called him Eric... Because that was his name.   They called him Eric...  Because that was his name. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:10 pm

well howdey-do neighbor.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: They called him Eric... Because that was his name.   They called him Eric...  Because that was his name. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

You are most welcome good sir, as is your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: They called him Eric... Because that was his name.   They called him Eric...  Because that was his name. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Yay, Eric! Hail and welcome to the forums, good sir. I'm glad to see that you defeated the monster that is Facebook and have now joined us here. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They called him Eric... Because that was his name.   They called him Eric...  Because that was his name. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They called him Eric... Because that was his name.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: New Members-
Jump to: