Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odin's healing poems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

Odin's healing poems Empty
PostSubject: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 am

The Healing Power of Hurtful Words
By Odin
Well just look at you! You pitiful, sorry excuse for a fighter! You just had to go and get yourself injured! I have half a mind to leave you here to die you worthless cripple!

For future reference you might try a little more killing and a lot less failing. You know you can hit people with that weapon in your hand, right? I’m not saying you’re a bad fighter, I’m just saying a 6 year old would be better than you right now.

Everyone has off days, but I mean come on! Where is your motivation? What are you doing out there? Trying to organize a peace conference? These are called BATTLE GAMES for a reason! Stop trying to hug people and start beating the crap out of them!

Hey, why are you still here? Don’t you know we have work to do? Now MOVE!
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 am

The Number 66
by Odin

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66.

If you're cool you'll count this like the count from sesame street, laughs included.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I love these. XD The first one is by far my favourite though. You'd better do this at least once at Gates.
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 am

Thanks, Odin. Now I have a copy of "The Healing Power of Hurtful Words." I will now tape it to the back of my shield. XD
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm not sure if these are 180, so check first but here is the "original"

The Plagiarized Healing Poem

I wish it was Sunday
That's my fun day
What makes a nation's pillars high
Lucky that my breasts
Are small and humble
So you don't confuse
Them with mountains
And its foundations strong?
What makes it might to defy
The foes that round it throng?
Drop Kick Me, Jesus,
Through The Goalposts Of Life
rubber ducky you're the one,
you make bath time so much fun
It is not gold. Its kingdoms grand
Go down in battle shock;
Its shafts are laid on sinking sand,
Not on abiding rock.
Brothers & sons of America, till our faces pale and yellow;
Heads deprest, voices weak, eyes downcast, hands work-bruis'd,
Feet bleeding on the sultry sands, and the furrows of the whip
Descend to generations that in future times forget.—
Your butt is mine
Not gold but only men can make
A people great and strong;
If I was a sculptor
But then again, no
Men who for truth and honor's sake
Stand fast and suffer long.
I love you like
A fat kid loves cake
Pardon Me,
I've Got Someone To Kill

and here is the "original run through some online translators Smile

In regard to poem that' It output I it utilizes illegitimately; The Sunday fact is desired; s nation' My day; Joy; What is made; The pillar the high s my skillful chest of drawers is small, being eased; Therefore don' How, the foundation which reaches because of t and is strong mountain confusing? That the crowd possibility of the enemy of circle it makes perhaps? [Umenshenie] Passing by the counter, I, as for the rubber of the winch Christ kicking and life of the affirmative answering [datsuki] you' which is made; ; In regard to one, the joy of making in order to measure there so is not the gold of the tank room in time. Participate in the influence of magnificence and the fight of the kingdom; That shaft is placed on the sand of NO and sinkage of the stone which does not continue. & Offset; If our surfaces it does not turn it is thin with, yellow, the American son is put in place; Deprest of entrance of eye and as for head air him bruis' In regard to the hand it is weak; Voice; It works or, either one; Because it is muggy with the formation which is forgotten with the sand it is future when, the groove d, the feet and the stick which are obtained and bleed. - There is no your bat there and the gold and my part which are not the thing possible external personality which is made exactly the large, strong people; But as for me truth and honor' of sculptor and absent human; So it is; For the sake of; For increasing s, be hungry with the length which suffers. I am dear, the permission I where it is solid fat quality love and I' which are loved; Child; Who ve was obtained in order to kill
Back to top Go down
Jeiku

Jeiku

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 pm

*chuckles* lol!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm so confused, my brain just exploded. From awesome confusion, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odin's healing poems   Odin's healing poems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odin's healing poems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: Creative Release-
Jump to: