Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Province Number

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Province Number Empty
PostSubject: Province Number   Province Number Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:49 pm

At our last Thursday practice, I asked everyone who happened to be there that day to A) Sign their waivers, and B) Told them about Haven and asked if anyone was interested in joining.

At this moment, the Rolla Province now has 12 active members. Obviously they don't all meet the requirements of citizen yet (they just started), so we're not to the point of electing a political official, but we will have people signing up on the forums shortly, so be sure to welcome newcomers. I still have to send them all the link, and I don't have their list of names with me where I am right now, so I can't at the moment. -.-; But within the next few days I'll fix that.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Province Number Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Number   Province Number Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:57 am

yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

Province Number Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Number   Province Number Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:34 am

woohoo more lunch! I love this place, it is like an internet buffet! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Province Number Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province Number   Province Number Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Province Number
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Provinces :: Rolla Area-
Jump to: