Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and Salutations

Go down 
+4
Elysia Faal
Kairi Cypmann
Raynne
DeMadrid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMadrid

Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:22 pm

I bid greetings to you one and all. I am Cyrano De Madrid, recently of vile Belgium. I currently find myself with little to no purpose other than that of all good God fearing men, the eliminating of those who turn from the Lord's grace(Belgians). That being said I would like to settle in Haven for a time. I am an educated man knowing his letters and his numbers along with a certain level of arithmetic. Also, I have plied myself at the anvil making blades and find myself most qualified to smith in the fact that I have found what not to do. I look forward to making a home here.

~Cyrano De Madrid
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:44 pm

welcome to Haven
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Hail and welcome to Haven, Cyrano. It's nice to have you on the boards and fighting at our side. (:
Back to top Go down
Elysia Faal

Elysia Faal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Welcome Cyrano. I pray we will have many glorious battles ahead of us =)
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

big nose eh?
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Welcome, Cryanos.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:08 pm

you should also join the midwest dagorhir boards as well my good sir.. http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

..... RAWR!...... ave and welcome friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: New Members-
Jump to: