Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates Of Summer VI

Go down 
+20
Malfurion
Svipdag
Tygreive
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Szabo Erinach
Crux
Eldrin THE BLACK
Odin
Summer
Angus
Logar
Iohn deMar
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Alo
Constantine
Kairi Cypmann
Orrin None-son
Elysia Faal
Tyr
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 am

should we come up with a menu for sat? or is this going to be like a pot luck?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:22 am

I was considering using some of the Rolla Province's dues to buy some yummy canned soups and such, but I wanted to wait till tomorrow to talk to everyone about it and see what you wanted or if you would agree to spending dues that way.
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks for the offer, Crux. I might be able to hang out for a little while. I've got a lot of stuff to do though, so I don't know how long I'll be able to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Kairi Cypmann wrote:
I was considering using some of the Rolla Province's dues to buy some yummy canned soups and such, but I wanted to wait till tomorrow to talk to everyone about it and see what you wanted or if you would agree to spending dues that way.

i randomly have a can of black olives that my friend gave me...so if that would help i'd donate it. lol

yeah that was what i was thinking as far as the canned soups go, don't forget the beef stew!
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 am

I am now going Smile on saturday I might not camp and marty may come down with me saturday alas he goes not saturday Sad

my 2 cousins are coming saturday as well any extra tabards/weapons would be great they at least an XL tabbard (they have "good" gard they dont want to get dirty LOL

rejoice for my tea shall restore your broken bodies after the sun has set
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 am

BA! let them wear it!

Less than 24 hours till Gates!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm so excited......0.o.....o.0....and I just can't hide it.. there! I said it! Myself, Constantine, and one other should be in attendance today.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:20 pm

leaving Smile
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 am

Home... happy... hurting... happy... hungry... happy... did I meantion HAPPY!.

You guys rock. TY for handing me my ass on a platter a few times. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes twas quite great, i'm all beatin up and couldn't care less, had a great time, and Odin thx for letting me use your sword it's quite nice man great job on it, and The TREE, that thing is a BEAST, i luved it so much, i'm said the pommel failed by the end of the day, the pommel of all things. but it was nice getting to see all the rolla peeps, hope to see you all again soon.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 pm

I had an amazing time, despite all the mud and the rain. In some ways it made saturday's fighting all the more fun. I'm sore, have food in my tummy, have got some sleep, and wishing the next event was here!
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:36 pm

May 23rd Springfield Missouri 12-...we get tired of killing.

Battle of the Broken Wheel.
A one day inter-realm event with some interesting scenario battles and a big bonfire.

Events start picking up about now. Things like Ravenwood realm battles draw people from alot of realms around the mid-west. Raids will start getting planned, and smakc will get talked.

The best thing you can do is to check out other forums and watch for things that catch your interest. I try to relay info for events as often as possible, but I miss things.

I hope this does not break any rules or casu any strife but here are two of your best "outside options" for forums.

Amtgard adn other boffer groups in the mid-west

Dagorhir all over hte middle of hte country from texas to just below that moose loving country...

If this post is objectionalbe, let me know adn I'll change it. Just want to help inform of events.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:10 am

Tyr wrote:
Odin thx for letting me use your sword it's quite nice man great job on it,

hey no problem man, thanks i'm kinda glad it got beat up in a way, now i won't worry about it. lol

It was great fighting with all you guys! O and that was awesome tea, man thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Orrin, as far as I'm aware, you're more than welcome to post information about other related events on our boards. Rolla in particular has a few people who are interested in Amtgard and other boffer sports as well, and we've talked about trying to make it to one sometime, so I don't see why that would be an issue.

Thank you to everyone who showed up to represent Haven! I had a great time fighting and chilling with all of you. It was muddy as all hell, but it was definitely a memorable event all the same. I'm very excited for Rag and for War now. >:3
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 pm

I'll most likely be posting Belegarth events somewhere on this forum as well as i learn the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:49 pm

hey uhm i forgot what his name was XD but the one dressed as a monk has one of the swords, the one with the handguard lol just wondering where it got of to
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:26 pm

yeah... all the fuzzies got left because i didn't find out they had been left for me till sunday when Alterra was leaving... it's alright though, the spear went with Ras of Ravenwood, and the fuzzy were picked up by Pantar of Dominion so i'm goin to get them sunday..
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 pm

I'm thinking we should have a new, separate thread to discuss what went down and things like that. Otherwise this is going to get longer and longer and more difficult to sift through to find information. @.x;

In other words, go check General Discussion to continue talking about Gates VI. Please? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 pm

I thought that dude in yellow and black was cheating, that video proves it.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Konrad doesn't cheat, promise. Like everyone else, people sometimes don't feel/register hits on time.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:41 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Don't worry, i'm not gonna start flaming or anything, just explaining accidents happen
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:51 pm

... a LOT of accidents, then. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm

I probably saw 50 or so people out there have lots of accidents then
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 pm

my daddy said I was an accident...

My mommy told me SHE was planning it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates Of Summer VI   Gates Of Summer VI - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates Of Summer VI
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next