Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyr..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr

Tyr

Tyr.. Empty
PostSubject: Tyr..   Tyr.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:19 pm

so yeah i had to write a 1-2 page essay today for english and guess what i picked to write(also i found out that my teacher has played dnd for the greater part of two decades.) tell me wat you think, this only took me like half an hour.

This is a brief recount tale of Tyr. Tyr was originally born Tyrannus Austin, in the German empire; in the mid twelfth century. He was born in the in a small town on the outskirts of the empire.

Late in this twentieth year of life his village became under rampage from the creatures of the night. Wolves seem to come from all over to destroy this village. Along with the wolves came also vampires. However the vampires were very discrete. Tyrannus tried with all his might to repel these invaders from his home.

During a night raid by the vampires and wolves Tyrannus’ family was killed. His mother and father lie dead on the floor of their own home. Tyrannus went into a fury and Rushed into the woods lurking just outside the village. However he did not make it far.

Less than half a mile into the woods a tall pale man stood. This man was 6’ 4” slim with jet black hair. “Hello, Tyrannus! I have been waiting for you,” said the man.

“How do you know my name?” spoke Tyrannus.

“I have been watching you since your birth. I was there in the shadows watching you. I was there when you first started walking. I have always been here my boy. You had the spirit of the wolf in you from the start. I could see it. You handle wolves as if they were your own kin.”

“What are you talking about, what do you mean. What spirit of the wolf? And who are you.” Spoke Tyrannus.

“I mean you were destined to be one of us my boy. It is fates that we meet here now. You will become my servant for all of eternity.” Spoke the man. “I am you new master.” With that he leapt at Tyrannus. Before the boy could think of what to do the vampire was on top of him. The man bit into Tyrannus’ neck. Slowly he drained him. Then he spoke again, “No you will not die here my boy, you will become my new son, and you will be reborn from this life that has dragged you through this crummy land.”

With that he cut his wrists and let the blood drain into Tyrannus’ mouth. The boy awoke some time later in a bed. He sat there and wondered if it was all a dream. This thought immediately left him when he looked about the room. The room was very extravagant. Purples and gold all over the furniture in the room. Everything looked to be owned by a king.

The man sat in the corner watching as the boy came to terms with who he had now become. He did not seem to panic as most had. He seemed quite calm for someone who had lost everything they had once loved. “Hello my boy,” He spoke.

Tyrannus knew who it was before turning,” you have turned me into a vampire haven’t you? Does this mean I have to serve you or something?”

“Why yes it does,” spoke the man with a smile on his face, “do not worry, you will learn to like this that you have become. I will show you things that you have never known. Things you could only have imagined of doing now made real,” “Tomorrow we start your training. But for tonight I think you should rest. Do not worry, nothing foul will become of you, you are under my wing. You shall become a very strong warrior.” “Now rest for tomorrow we start.”

With That Tyrannus laid his head down. He knew he could not kill this creature, or at least now. He was not strong enough to defeat this enemy. HE would wait and train with his new master. He would become strong enough to destroy this creature and all that would try to stop him. He would become strong to protect the weak, the old, the young, and the defenseless. Till then he would wait and train and bide time.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Tyr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr..   Tyr.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:43 pm

well at some point i'll continue on with short tales from the life of Tyr, he is over 400yo, he has many...
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Tyr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr..   Tyr.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:56 am

Sounds good Lesta....um, I mean Tyrannus. So you don't have any evil urges since becoming a vampire? You cannot feel their sweet blood running through their innocent veins. You cannot almost taste as you smell their mortal stench?

Sorry, memories.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Tyr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr..   Tyr.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 am

That has long passed my friend, i have had hundreds of years to learn to control it, i use my inner animal to my advantage not to my downfall, and i'm not evil i just pursue my own goals Razz
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

Tyr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr..   Tyr.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Sexy
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Tyr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyr..   Tyr.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 am

I await your guidence, i your faithful servent