Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynne

Raynne

hello again Empty
PostSubject: hello again   hello again Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Well its looking good so far, Now i have a new forum to play with in the wee hours when sane people are sleeping and I am just getting home. Well I am going to still be going by Raynne. I like the name it fits and I actually respsond to it in rl. i am going to be altering my character persona to a mystic since I can and its more fun. That means lots of background writing from a new perspective. Yay! cheers i will be getting back to those fun time practices since it kinda worked out that every day in the last month or so its been too hot when i was awake and good to go and or raining and then on every nice day waking up before 8 at night just wasnt going to happen lol. Oh well that i get for working over nights it messes with that neat thing called having a life. I am currently debating what fighting form i want to get back into heavily. Im getting old and slow so sword and board might just be a good idea Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm

WOOT for mystic
im the crazy Shaman woohahahahahahahah
join The secret order of forest saints and seers i need more peoples!!!
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 pm

done, I will be there Wendsday and actually awake and not dead tired so I can fight. Hmm not being dead tired and all bleh at a practice. I might actually be able to not die to the leg shot of failed to parry weakness tired self suffers from lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello again   hello again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: New Members-
Jump to: