Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chain Maille making workshops

Go down 
+3
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Raynne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:06 pm

when today? 0.o
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:08 pm

i originally posted that I would like to start at 4 lol so right now but whenever people get here Smile
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 pm

I got stuck working last night so I am still setting up any questions call me at 228 6477 I am getting back to work downstairs so will be away from the computer Wink
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 am

dude, that was repeatively epic fun. I'm gonna raid my garage tomorrow for some pliers and see if I can't manage to make something nifty out of all those links you gave me. I'm pumped.
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 am

glad you had fun Smile http://www.mailleartisans.org/ is the sight you can get a lot of ideas from there and there are a ton of weaves to try out. I will be aiming to do this again next monday though it is labor day so let me know if you can attend so i can set up properly for every one. 4 pm is the time I will basically be awake for sure so thats when people can head over. I am happy with doing a free flowing gathering through out the evening if people need to scheduling. I have a ton of wire that I am donating to the teaching process so no one worry about that. I will be refreshing myself on the jewelry weaves this week so I can show any one interested in how to make those items as well.
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 pm

hey, if you feel generous, can i get a bag of those links? i work in the evenings on mondays so i won't be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:47 am

sorry i could not show i was very excited but it just got to late and i got tarped at home Sad
try and keep me good and posted CALL/TEXT ME people its ok i promise affraid
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:54 am

so...I went to that site and looked around. It's badass, I'm pumped...I have all these links and....no idea what I want to make. TT__TT *phail*
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 pm

jagun I can donate you some wire I just dont have enough free hours to actually donate rings to every one. All you need to make the rings is a pair of mini bolt cutters and a dowel rod to wrap the wire. I just happened to have a big bag of rings from a previous poject that never go finished.

Sandra try this one out to get some practice in http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.cgi?key=4041 its the basic 4 in 1 european weave and is a good starter point.
http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.cgi?key=6207 this one makes a neat looking chain that is good for bracelets.

Turrin hehe life happens thats why i am doing the class for a while. i will bring some samples up and since I am feeling a little under the weather today I will probably be making some more rings at practice after I get burnt out on fighting.
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:49 pm

kk monday is Labor Day and all of my family has it off. So I am going to be spending time with them since I never see them any more due to work. While that may seem like a plus at times lol. We will resume our weekly classes on sempter 8th, The week following Labor day so i can cook barbacue this monday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Maille making workshops   Chain Maille making workshops - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain Maille making workshops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2