Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice Times and Conditions

Go down 
+5
Malfurion
Barca
Odin
Tyr
Iohn deMar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Practice Times and Conditions Empty
PostSubject: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Current practice dates are every wednesday at the Puck, on the MS&T campus, from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. And every sunday at Schuman Park, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

For all official purposes, ranking and otherwise, official realm practices will be the last sunday of every month held at the regularly scheduled time. Official practices are practices in which garb will be required.

There are some conditions under which practices will not be held. These include...
Temperatures and/or windchill below freezing, a heat index of 95 degrees or above, excessive rain or thunderstorms. Practices may also be canceled under conditions which could potentially endanger the safety of fighters (ie. tornadoes, floods, ect).

Alternate practice location for poor weather conditions will be the MS&T Miner Rec. Center, when available.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Sooooooooooooo.... i was thinkin of comin down friday afternoon and stayin till sometime saturday, do you guys get together either of those days, cause if i come down i expect to see you all, or i will hunt you down cause i'm not comin down for nothin.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm

We'll sometimes foamsmith on fridays, but there is no scheduled practice on saturday. Let me know which friday you plan on coming down and we'll try and schedule a practice or something that saturday.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 pm

i was goin to trya adn shoot for this sat. actually, but that might be a little short notice
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:31 pm

i'll be here and im up for some sat practices
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Both Friday and Saturday work for me.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm

you all set it up and i'll try to come down, i won't be able to ge there till maybe 4
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm

how about saturday afternoon at the park if the weather is decent
Back to top Go down
Malfurion

Malfurion

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:23 pm

I'll be there if that works for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Malfurion

Malfurion

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:27 pm

with any luck i'll have my armor finished by then Smile
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Kat will be visiting this weekend, but she and I will be busy until about 5 on saturday. She fights with centrawoven on occasion, and I know she'd love to fight with us.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 pm

T.T well shoot, then i no has place to stay, and for the record i will have to leave about that time sat. i have to work sat night... oh wat to do.. T.T
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 pm

hmm, i think that Kat is more important than me so i believe that you all should still go through with practice for her, and maybe i'll just delay comin down this weekend, maybe i'll actually take some time and try to bring some peeps down with me when i do come, i'm so sry everyone..
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:43 am

Haha, I live in a house now. We have a couch downstairs in the living room that you can sleep on. Kat will stay upstairs with me in my room, so you still have a place to stay if you need it. (I will be pretty pre-occupied this weekend though, so I probably wouldn't hang out much)
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:19 am

yeah thats kinda why i'll put it off, i would like to hang with my friends while down there so i can wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:54 am

sooo practice...yes...no?
Back to top Go down
Hatchet.

Hatchet.

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 am

It's a high of 40-ish Sunday, and sunny. It won't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:08 am

i wont be coming down seem like my buds down there are busy, you all are welcome to have practice.. maybe another time guys T.T
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:57 am

Sunday sounds good to me. So, practice at the regular time as usual
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Wait, clarify this for me. Is there practice on Saturday too, or no? My parents and little brother are going to be here that day, and my little brother is Koltin; I know he'd like to fight, so if we are practicing, I'll tell him to bring his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 pm

well i'll be here and i'll come if there is but there needs to be some decision made
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:57 pm

When does everyone want to have practices? Are wednesdays at 4 still best for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 am

I'm good. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

yeah still best for me, but we can always tweek it if need be,
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 pm

OK so we will be having practice this wednesday (first week of school) at the puck from 4-6, this will be the usual time unless otherwise stated. We have had a lot of interest so there is no reason to let it die down!

Also regarding Friday practices:
They may be moved, depending on everyone's schedules to a weekend, but that will all be discussed and voted on. also we might start fighting at havener lawn on the friday practices, but again we will discuss all this so make sure to come.

p.s. we will also fight, so try and bring some extra stuff for our (hopefully) new members!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Times and Conditions   Practice Times and Conditions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Times and Conditions
Page 1 of 1