1. All weapons must be checked and deemed safe before they are allowed on the field. Persons violating this rule by sneaking unchecked weapons onto the field will be asked to leave.
2. During daytime, the fighting events are the main focus. On the field, the MOA and the heralds are in charge. Off the field, Dominion nobility and the courtesy patrol are in charge.
3. DO NOT ARGUE with a herald under ANY circumstances for any reason. Heralds can, on occasion, make a bad call. That's life or death in some cases. Discuss it afterward.
4. We do not use the euphemism "rhino-hiding". Deliberate refusal to acknowledge a blow is CHEATING. Cheating ruins the fun of the game for fellow Dagorhir fighters! Cheaters will be told to sit out on the first offense. On the second clearly confirmed instance, a cheater will be barred from taking the field for the reminder of the day. We understand that mistakes and misunderstanding can occur. That is different as we all know.
5. When heralds are addressing battle participants, DO NOT TALK. It distracts your fellow fighters from hearing pertinent information, slows the game down for everyone, and prevents you from hearing necessary information. If you do not clearly understand the rules, this may prevent you from obeying them; not following rules is CHEATING.
6. When you die, fall over dead. Do not stand there, and don't walk away. If safety is a concern, however, be smart about dying. Don't fall in front of a full charge!
7. NO WHINING.
8. DO NOT call other people's shots, with the exception of arrows and javelins.
9. NEVER argue on the field. If you have time to argue you must be dead...
10. Don't be a rules lawyer.
11. Water is life. Don't forget to drink lots of water. Don't dehydrate, prehydrate! Alcohol dehydrates you. If you must drink, follow it up with lots of water.
12. Bring any prescription medications you may need with you but please make arrangements to keep them cool and dry. Carry emergency medications with you at all times. This includes inhalers or anaphylaxis self-injectors (bee sting kits). On the field they can be duct taped to your shield: these medicines need to be ON you when you need them.
13. Courtesy patrol: The courtesy patrol is there to make sure everyone is having fun and it is being done safely. They will also be checking for event tags.
14. EVERYONE must wear an event tag. If you lose yours, take your ID to troll and get a new one. Your tag is proof that you have paid for the event and more importantly signed a waiver. Please note that you will not be allowed to pass troll without your tag.
15. Always "hail" a camp before entering it.
16. DO NOT touch someone else's property at any time under any circumstances without their express permission. Tents are personal and private property. No one may enter another's tent without explicit permission from the owner.
17. Dagorhir has a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking and illegal drug use. Wristbands will be given out at troll when you check in. If a wristband is lost, you must present your ID at troll for a new one. The legal age to participate in Dagorhir events is 16. State, local, and federal laws, including those that dictate age of consent, always tae precedence.
18. Service your fire pits. Make sure it is big enough to contain the fire and keep all flammables away.
19. Live steel (real weapons) are not permitted on OR near the battlefield. These are great costume items, but for safety reasons they are prohibited on OR near the field. All live steel must be peace bound. If you don't know what this means, we will be more than happy to explain. Troll and courtesy patrols will be providing the cord necessary to peace bind weapons. You must be 18 years old to carry live steel.
20. Units and realms please take care of your own and all of us in general. Help those who have had a little too much back to camp and such.
21. Cars are NOT allowed to park in the campsites. They must be parked in the designated area.
22. Cars may be allowed at the campsite ONLY to drop off gear and must leave immediately after unloading. Only 5 cars will be allowed beyond troll at one time. Please load/unload quickly so the next person can load/unload.
23. Play nice on and off the field and we will all have a great time.
"Or I will Moderator all your butts laugh do a little dance and eat a scone"