Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interim Province official

Go down 
+2
Tyr
Tygreive
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tygreive

Tygreive

Interim Province official Empty
PostSubject: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:46 pm

As of today i will be serving as the interim Province Official for the Blue Springs area until we hold elections. i will be collecting names, vocations, and current ranks at this weeks practices. If anyone holds any objections to that from any province, feel free totalk to me in person, PM me through the forum, or email me at New_Age_Amdusias@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 pm

just to point this out there cause i'm a *** , i'm not sure BS has enough people to qualify for a council, so i propose that we have none there such till we get enough for one, till we get enough people i suggest we merely act as a group collective, and maybe should start a sub-board as to put everyone from BS vocations and rank in so to make it easier on everyone, and once a month each person shall send in the number of practices they attended, if there is a question then Kairi can inquire to the others of the collective, just a suggestion

so somthing like this

Name :Tyr
Voc: Weaponsmith, weaponchecker

also this might help to keep it easier on all council members in the future..
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:17 pm

its a good idea. I still have to compile a list for Vala and Kairi, but it is a start.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

or...you can skip the sub board idea and just send it to whomever is elected, even if we don't have enough people we can still elect a representative to be in charge, because right now we don't have enough, during the spring and summer though we'll be full and have no worries. So if we have one now, that person can get used to the province reports, and the members can keep their not-so-official-official updated.
I mean, if a person attends practice, or at least gets on here and reads this stuff they'll get the message and contact the appropriate person. If they don't then we'll PM them, if they're a member of the forum, and if they aren't a member of the forum and if they don't show up to practices then, obviously, they aren't a member.
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:46 pm

or we can do the just a plain topic in each area, this might help EVERYONE, that also help to know who has wat vocation, and wat everyones rank is, and where they hail from etc. but idc, wat-evs i hate politics
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 pm

if you hate it, then don't get involved. End of story. I will quickly get tired of reading your posts where they all end it. "I dunno, I hate politics" Seriously.

We have an area already designated for people and their vocations to be listed, but since I do not have a list of vocations I cannot update it.
As for what province they hail from that should be in their location on the forum. Derr-duh-derr. Or in the signature, which ev.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Douple post:

Also, I will not be at practice today, my only free time this entire week and I'm going to be spending it working on the website since I was supposed to have everything I wanted to get done, done a week ago. Sad
It's dag related, so in my opinion, it works.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

hey i was only tryin to make it better for everyone in general, no offense was meant, and thats fine there is already an area for the vocations, hey you could just put peoples names an ranks into that one, idk, i'm just tryin to help, and yes i hate politics but i'm tryin to make it so that they aren't a bigger problem then they absolutly have to be, " work smarter ,not harder" but hey i'm only one person.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:37 pm

things are organized a certain way for a reason. Vocations will be the only thing listed in vocations, otherwise it's not longer Vocations, it''s something else.
it's nice you're trying to help, but think it through a bit more before you go making threads and suggesting new boards, a lot of the answers are already there, just no one pays attention to them.
Politics aren't a big problem, only if you make then out to be they are.
Also: vocations isn't really political at all in any way. 0.o;;
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 am

There aren't any reasons for a ridiculous amount of boards. Period. The way the system works now doesn't seem to be inefficient except that the old province official didn't do their job. Give it another term and if it's not working by then, maybe we can discuss changes.

For now, I would like to express my most sincere gratitude to Tyrgrieve for offering to take up the task until someone is elected officially into office. It will help me IMMENSELY to have someone simply collecting those records and reporting them to me once a month. That's all a Province Official really should ever have to do, unless a problem arises, and I'm fully confident that Tyrgrieve can get that done.

So, until further notice, as Seneschal of the realm I would like to give my approval of Tyrgrieve acting as Interim Province Official until you guys are able to elect another. Even if you don't have enough people for an Elected Official, I still need those records, and they're still very important; plus, we all know (as Vala stated) that when summer comes around, you'll definitely have enough, so electing one now and having them act 'unofficially' until there are enough is not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 am

Hey, if you want something done, do it yourself. Tygreive wanted the BS realm to have a province official, so he made it happen. (Kudos, my friend)
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

he checked with me before he posted anything
he is in the right

end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interim Province official   Interim Province official Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interim Province official
Page 1 of 1