Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*

Go down 
+6
Jagun the Butcher
turrinbarturrin
Tyr
Vala
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
Madea
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Madea

Madea

Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:45 am

Hi. This is your...Madea speaking...

I just wanted to get thigsnall squared away with everyone. It has been drawn to my attention that quite a few people will be unable to attend our Official Sunday Practices with at our current start time 1:30.

Our official practices need to be accessible to as many people as possible so I need to know everyone's schedules to make sure that as many people as possible can attend.
Back to top Go down
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:28 am

I wish more of you had cars so you could come fight with me in grandview. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:09 am

I work at Golden Corral EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY, so far it's normally been from 10-4, which means I'll never be able to make Sunday practices if they are 1:30-3. (That's what I heard they were now anyways)

Wednesday there is a chance I may or may not work at the library. On that day I *could* end up working either 2-6, 1-5, 5-9, 2-9, or even, 1-9.

I've accepted my Wednesday loss, there is NO WAY to work around that one for me. I will come when can, and leave early when I have to.

I would like to be able to still make Sunday practices though.....
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 am

i get off at about 630 every sunday morning, so i don't usually wake up till about 2 or so but u guys don't need me
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:12 am

Tyler, you can still make it, especially since practice on Wednesday has been changed for the school year to 3:30 (right? right?! I don't remember~~ 0.o )

So getting up at 2 or 3 is great.

and we do need you on a certain level. The more fighters on the field the better I say.
Back to top Go down
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:42 am

Also doesn't mean you couldn't make urself more active in the new chapter of Haven Ty. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Actually Sandra startin in Oct i won't be able to go to Wed practices either, i think i'll have school between 1-5
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:20 pm

i think im going to push sundays back till 3:30 sound good??
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm

*ahem* I think I am going to push Sundays back to 3:30 as well. I seriously dont remember saying 1:30. but stuff happens. It just doesnt make sense to have practice when no one can show up, especially since we are a smaller group. Does this work better for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Jagun the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Very good, 3:30pm it shall be.
Cool
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 pm

ill give it a few more days than make it for reals!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Tyrannus wrote:
Actually Sandra startin in Oct i won't be able to go to Wed practices either, i think i'll have school between 1-5

That sucks. But it's understandable. I'll miss a lot of Wednesday ones because of work. I always do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:25 pm

3:30 would be great cause then i could acutally sleep-in
Back to top Go down
Aisuri

Aisuri

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm

and then since ty sleeps in that means i dont have to worry about him falling asleep at the wheel lol cyclops
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 am

Do i look like a taxi? >.>
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 am

nope a truxi
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:24 am

i am workin on havin another vehicle soon
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 pm

it lookslike wednesdays may be a no go for me i have to close and i believe that i have to go in at 5 so iid only have til 4 and a half hour of practice doesnt really seem worth the trip, but i have sundays off and i will forever muwahahahahaha ^^
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:40 am

Sundays are the ones that are "official" anyway
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Punch poke snap kaboom!!! OH teh NOSE
Its been awhile since I have seen some of our fighters and I know that is mostly due to cold. Are there days/ times when it would be easier to come im open to all suggestions! A saturday morning practice was mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 pm

I'd suggest finding a day other than Wednesday, since most of the fighters can't go on Wednesdays. Even if they aren't official, there's no point in having even an unofficial practice if nobody goes.
Back to top Go down
http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey guise. Just reminding you all that you can do schedule practices however you want. Sunday doesn't have to be the official practice, its however it works best for your province. I know that you all know this already, but I haven't posted on here in ages Smile
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 am

no saturday!! I work 8am-5pm saturday. Once the weather gets nicer I'll be able to attend Sundays again, I can't do wednesdays this semester because I don't leave school till 5pm on mondays and wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*   Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Issues *VERY IMPORTANT*
Page 1 of 1