Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A brief background on Anndra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

A brief background on Anndra Empty
PostSubject: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Before arriving in Haven she residing in a rather large city where the wealthy were extremely wealthy and the poor were extremely poor. Anndra, was poor. during this time she became a very accomplished rouge in an attempt to escape poverty. And may or may not have robbed a number of very wealthy indeviduals and was acquiring a bit of wealth herself.But of course, most of her victims being very rich and very proud, she had quite the bounty placed on her head. It also appears that she and a partener got in a bit of trouble during one of their jobs. they were both forced into hiding.During which time her partner revealed her location. So to avoid death and prison she fled to Haven and assumed the name Anndra Kenzie and still being farely young became a page to a knight of Haven.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:52 am

nice! i like your story
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 am

Hey, Anndra! I like your bio.
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 pm

thank you. I don't think it's as good as your's but I think it will do. Smile
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm

So YOU STORE MY TEA!!!
nice and short good job.
I need to do a quick sum up of mine.
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:02 pm

lol OH! Turren! You must bring Chi tea to war!!!!! That stuff is the best!!
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:35 pm

IN !!
will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brief background on Anndra   A brief background on Anndra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brief background on Anndra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: Creative Release-
Jump to: