Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need another constitution meeting

Go down 
+3
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar
Angus
Barca
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Barca
Troll
Barca

We need another constitution meeting Empty
PostSubject: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:08 pm

I propose we meet at the library on Friday, the 20th, around 1 in order to further revise our constitution using Gerard's and Candy's ideas.

Anyone else wanna meet?
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 am

agreed, i shall be there. I need candy to send me a copy of the constitution in digital form though. (have him just send it to my campus e-mail, ksbwh8@mst.edu)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 am

will do, you should have it by morning.
1 works so long as we're done by 2:30
We should be more specific and meet in the front area of the library on the right hand side coming in. Also probably wait 15 minutes for those who are late and then go find a room on the 3rd floor.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 am

I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 pm

I'll be there too, then. And hopefully I'll actually help you out this time instead of organizing random things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

I am arranging a new meeting with Gerard to critique our constitution one more time. I will post when the meeting is when it is set. If there are any times that are best for people who will show up or want to show up, post them soon.

Also, If possible I would like to meet one more time before I/we meet with Gerard again.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm

I think that's a great idea. I'd be willing to come almost any time, so long as I'm not in class.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Wednesday would be nice
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Wednesdays are best for me as well. Thank you Chwiwgwn for bringing this up again, I agree heartily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:51 am

Hmmm... thing is wednesdays aren't necessarily best for me but i'll try. If I can't get a meeting with Gerard on Wednesday it will be on thursday.
However how about if we meet wednesday for about an hour to go over the consitution. Preferrably before any meeting with Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:55 am

So, will blue springs and Truman have a chance to look at the new constitution?

I am just wondering. I have seen alot of Rolla working on this, but haven't seen any input from the other provinces. Ofcourse, that doesn't mean you guys havn't conversed in PMs, IM, phone calls, e-mails, or other fashions. That is why I was asking though, casue I haven't seen the interaction.

I was curious as to how the provincial governing was working out with you guys. Since you are the closest thing to governmental peers Ravenwood has. It is kinda like being able ot see our realm from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 pm

This constitution is just so our university will consider our group to be an official organization, basically we haven't collaborated much with the other provinces as we just have to meet the school's standards.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeah, this is to be recognized as an official school club. Every club has to write out a constitution that has to be reviewed by the school. It won't affect either of the other provinces just because they're not in school in Rolla. That's the reason this is always done in the Rolla section and not somewhere else on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Orrin None-son

Orrin None-son

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm

ok. understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

The meeting with gerard is Thursday April 9th at 3:45 and will go till 4:30

Sorry that wednesday didn't work out, but we can still meet on wednesday to go over the constitution so whoever does go will know what to ask questions about/point out to Gerard. I know that I will be going to the meeting so I will need to know what things are questionable as of right now. It would be helpful as well to know who else plans on showing up.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm available
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm

... are you teh only one?... anyone else? ... either way is there going to be a meeting tomorrow? if so I need to know what time so I can plan accordingly. I don't know about the rest of you but I've been VERY busy this semester.
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:52 pm

2:00? I'm sitting in the library right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm

ii'll be there shortly
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Chwiwgwn wrote:
ii'll be there shortly

...he was there yesterday
Back to top Go down
Barca
Troll
Barca

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Alright, so there were several things we need to fix, but Gerard says we're pretty close, Candy and me both have written notes and Candy got the whole thing on tape recorder, so we need to meet some time next week, or maybe even we could work on it at practice on Sunday, but we should get this done so we can submit it.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Barca wrote:
but we should get this done so we can submit it.

AGREED. Let me know when and where you're meeting, and I'll do my best to be there.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:02 am

I get off work at 4, So I should be able to catch the tail end of practice. I'll definitely be up for discussing the changes that need to be made. In fact, My living room is clean, and we got Word installed on the Comp, if people would like to convene at my house after practice. (I'll give rides if necessary)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm

yeah i noticed that after I posted it but really had to go anyway so I didn't repost a fixed message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need another constitution meeting   We need another constitution meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need another constitution meeting
Page 1 of 1