Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hail to the members of Haven.

Go down 
+15
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
kurai
Odin
Tyr
Iohn deMar
Angus
Vala
turrinbarturrin
Tygreive
Eldrin THE BLACK
Crux
Kairi Cypmann
Constantine
Svipdag
Octavious
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 am

Well basics are the most important thing when joining any boffer/sword fighting sport. Considering you take kendo and fencing as well I'm sure you'd know that.

Bring them out and I'll get Martus to help with a class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Cyodie Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 am

Yeah, exactly. We can teach them as well, and what better experience than fighting with Martus, Skeith, or myself? (at least, out here. XD) Getting down the basics, those things are taught by the first practice. XD if you want to advance your swordmanship, then please, bring them (and yourself, lol) out to a practice!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:16 pm

If I ever see flaming like this on our boards again, people are getting banned. No exceptions. I'm not even kidding.

I'm extremely disappointed in every one of you who participated in that-- even after I very nicely asked you all to keep it to PMs. That doesn't exactly give me a very good impression of you all, especially the ones who only joined here to bitch people out. In short, you're really not helping your own case, and I'm not very happy with anyone in Centrawoven (and a few others from various realms as well) who thought it was ok to retaliate in that manner.
Which is sad, because I really had your backs when this first started, and I even allowed what had already been said to stay up for that very reason. That did not mean I was condoning more posts of that sort.

This thread is being locked, and it's highly likely that posts will now be deleted. Again, let me state that if I see anything like this anywhere else, people will be banned. This behavior isn't what our forums are for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail to the members of Haven.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5