HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hail to the members of Haven.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 pm

I love you guys cheers

there big hugs and all the bad feelings go away!!!

I dont think this needs to be locked er blocked just play nice kids and work out all major nasties in Real LiFE nuff not on any website!!! nuff said

View user profile
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:22 am

Everyone are punks...

Flame on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octavious

Octavious

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 am

Ah, well, Internet.

@Tyr, Wow. Seven feet. That seems ... heavy.

@skeith, Is it? I have no idea. I have zero experience with Javelins.

So what's the longest Javelin anyone's ever thrown? (effectively or ineffectively, your call)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:17 am

we have some 6ft ones at truman made of pvc that suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyodie Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:48 am

Hi everybody!

My name, if you can't tell, is Cyodie "Kye" Centrawoven! How's everyone doing? I am not here to bash anyone... on the boards. Wink

BUUUUuuuuuuUUUUT!~ i would like to ask a few questions, if that is alright? *grins like a movie-star*

I know that this thread has been blown WAAAAAaaay outta proportion, but i would like to address:

@Octavious: What things in Centrawoven did you see, that you did not agree with? (This has been nagging at me from the beginning, Very Happy ) Cause without a proper direction to look, to find the flaws, we cannot improve!

@Angus: Just outta curiosity, when did you come down to Centrawoven? I don't remember ever, ever, seeing you 'round here! and I am pretty good with faces... though, not so much names, (as Kurai can vouch!)! XD I have been in Dag, for four years, and went to very close to every practice( back when it was Barad-dur, then Belen-dar-vale, then (now) Centrawoven, Which ahppens to be the last name of my character i play!), and i, for the life of me, cannot remember seeing you... Not saying that you have NOT visited, but that i can't seem to remember you, odd as that may seem! lol! No ill will intended! Oh, i almost forgot, who said mean things about girls?! i would like to meet that person(s)(and have a talk... XD), cause most of the girls i have fought hit HARD! >:3

Seriously, i do not know where your information comes from. (who's the MOLE??? LMAO!) In recent years, we have went to the extreme? I don't believe that is true. Yes, most of us love to fight, we are a fighting realm, we lean to the side of fighting, and having fun whilst doing it. this is true. HOWEVER, we do not have an opinion that "the more pain the better" or whatever. A long time ago(years), we had a problem with sluffers but that was delt with, by yes, hitting them harder. however, that was long ago, today we only hit with sufficant force so as to not be called light. (i have had light called on my hits at dominion) we originally were a bele group. i still take shots that are considered "light" by event regulations. I just want to understand where you all are coming from, and where your veiwpoints are founded. Razz Don't take anything the wrong way, if you have any questions, i will answer them with the best of my ability. ;D

Also! Hey, Angus, i think i know who your girlfriend is! she used to come out all the time, and say how fun it is, she fought hard. However, she stopped coming out, for some, unknown, reason. twas kind of a bummer. :/ Why did she stop? And why do you have this opinion of Centrawoven?

@Constantine: Headshots? I tell ya, i have received more headshots in my life, (mostly due to noobs, or Martus oddly enough) i really don't mind much, anymore! But i would like to fight you, if you would accept! XD (also, please don't get the wrong idea, i am not gloating, nor looking to hurt you in any way, just a friendly duel! ;D)

@Cinna: you can be very rash, at times! For shame! I admit i was aggrevated, irritated, heck, even furious, after reading the bashing my realm has received. BUT!, i am not mad, i have a really hard time holding Grudges! Lol! But i could see no reason to get totally pissed off over it. at least for long. LMAO!

EDITED

OHHHHH! and i would still welcome you to any practice, Mister Octavious! Seriously, we, of Centrawoven agreed that if you did start another realm out here, that meant more people to fight! which, in turn, would make me, and most of our members, HAPPY! seriously, fighting the same people, every practice, gets old, slowly, but it gets there. So! if you wanted to visit, that would be great! I believe, last time, you said "we are not going to fight you guys, because we have not trained." or something to that effect. but that really sounded Militaristic, and i mean, why not fight us, join a practice every now and then, cause you can't get any better without fighting someone better than yourself! I.E. Martus ( i love fighting him, cause he is better than me, and i can learn much from fighting him!) In a role playing example ; why fight kobolds at 10th lvl? why not fight a dragon? sure you have to work to get that dragon to die, but its worth the experience, AND the bragging rights! XD

Amirite?

EDITED
Please, i beg you, tell me, What things have you observed, that you deemed dangerous, and/or against the rules? Also, Cinni... yeah, she is a hot-head, but an all around good person. I apologize for her intimidation, as previous King. I don't remember stating that we make our weapons painful, only that "it's cold, so these will hurt more." Not to mention, that i think, (am not sure) that i had, during the previous week, went on a weapons making streak, and made some new weapons, so they were even stiffer in the cold air, due to the fact that it was brand new foam, and it was cold. COOOOOOLLLLD! XD

@Iohn de Mar" that question" i don't understand why Cenrtawoven is getting such a bad rap" is a good one. We have had, like any realm, disagreements with people, mostly from people who, while were( <---- ) in the realm, they did do stupid things, say stupid things, and all that. That is not to say everyone, nor most of the more experienced fighters, (myself included) agreed with them. Most of us decide to stay away from politics, and Drama. If we have a problem with someone, we settle it on the field, or if it is more serious, then it is brought up to a herald/ officer of the realm. XD no one is perfect, though... XD

@ mods: i hope what i say doesn't sound offensive in any way!, Because i was really trying to make it sound, well... friendly? If i did a bad job, please let me know! XD if anyone is offended, I welcome PM's! NOT PMS, though! (get it? lol!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octavious

Octavious

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi Kye. I've addressed most of these issues in a PM I've sent to members of Centrawoven here, in an attempt to keep this off the boards. Suffice to say, if you want a short answer: Sorry for any hard feelings, wasn't trying to be rude. If it was taken as such, apologies are as given, hope we can be friends. That's the short of it.

And it sounded friendly enough to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Constantine

Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Haha, I'd be delighted to fight anyone from Centrawoven. I wouldn't intentionally hit people in the head, and I also don't usually judge people based on a one-sided opinion, so my earlier post was really just a joke. I hope it didn't offend anyone.

I also realize how much harder weapons seem to hit when the weather is really cold. I have a sword that practically turns into a rock when it's cold out. Shots that seemed almost too light to count were hurting people one time. Then again, that may have just been the people, but who can say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-dutch.deviantart.com/
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:57 pm

good job! see hugs and love make all the bad stuff go away.

View user profile
Cinna of Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:25 pm

I will admit I did behave a little rashly, which was why I posted an appology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinna of Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Should I start baking cupcakes and cookies?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kurai

kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:03 pm

I like cookies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyodie Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:55 pm

I have read your PM, Octavious. If you would prefer, i would appreciate it if you would answer my question(s). Very Happy If you wish to keep this off the boards, then, once again, please send me a PM. I really would like to see my questoins answered, as they are important to me. Thanks! ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 pm

BAKED GOODS!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile
Octavious

Octavious

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:33 am

Sure. I'll answer your questions Cyodie. Also, how do you pronounce that? "Si O Dye?"

Cold = Bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 am

I don't think cold is bad.

I fight in the sun, in the rain, with 10' of snow. And we did too. Cassana, Ashalind, and snaggletooth(who is 13). He is tougher than most adults/teens I know and so are those two ladies. Man, I'm lucky to have people that will fight with me year around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octavious

Octavious

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:24 am

Ah. You all are tougher than I am. The rain's fun, but I don't like fighting in it. Same with cold, snow, sleet, etc. Anything other than sun, I prefer not to fight. What can I say? Cold makes my hands hurt! Sad *sad cactus*

@Eldrin, I want to see you fight in ten feet of snow. That would be fantastic. You want my snowman? Come and get it!
Back to top Go down
Crux

Crux

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:54 am

I love fighting in snow. I don't like rain just because I don't want it to mess up my weapons, other than that I don't mind. Also, hell yeah baked goods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 am

I never knew rain messed up weapons!? Dang, and I've been doing it for years and never noticed.

Dap and foam are both water proof. It does tend to make sock covers more stretchy. What part of your weapons did rain ruin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm

It makes your swords heavier Eldrin because of the water. They tend to hit harder and supposedly the core will go through the foam when it's saturated.

I'm glad we could all me friends that's the way life should be.

Also Octavious (or anyone really) you should come out and fight with us on tuesday if you get the chance. I promise it will be worth your wild, if you like fighting Martus you'll like fighting me. Martus and I have been sparring partners since we were noobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Cyodie Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 pm

*in booming voice* ANGUS! where are you, my little snack?

get on here and answer mah questions, before i hunts you down and kills your moral!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 pm

calm down kye, don't go startin nothin with my bro now... i abhore violence..(i actually am a pacifist, dag is really the only violent thing i do.. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyodie Centrawoven

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Can you read sarcasm, Tyr? i suppose not, lol. I am quite calm, wondering where this Angus guy is... XD

Everything i say(said) is in the best of intentions.

Ya butt-monkey! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octavious

Octavious

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:25 pm

@Skeith, I'll probably not be able to ever make a Tuesday practice, 'cos that's when my practices are. I've scheduled my week ridiculously. Monday is the only day I'm free, Tuesday's Dag, Wed's Kendo, Thursday Fencing, Friday Dag and Aikidio, Saturday Kendo (and at 10AM, groan).

As for wet weapons, I just kind of figured rain would be bad. I have no experience fighting with foam in the rain.

And yay for friendship! Roar!
Back to top Go down
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Then lets all fight together on a tuesday then. I'm sure i could show you and your homies a thing or two in swordsmanship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Octavious

Octavious

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm

skeith wrote:
Then lets all fight together on a tuesday then. I'm sure i could show you and your homies a thing or two in swordsmanship.

Probably. As I've told some other Centrawoven dudes: I don't mind you guys teaching, but I want to at least let some of my members get down the basics. They're -all- new to Dag, unfortunately. As for teaching, yes please. I'm sure I could learn a thing or two also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail to the members of Haven.   Hail to the members of Haven. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail to the members of Haven.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next