Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guildmaster elections

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Svipdag

Svipdag

Guildmaster elections Empty
PostSubject: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 am

The guildmaster is supposed to be an elected position, chosen by a majority vote of all guildmembers. If anyone wants to become the next guildmaster, I think we should hold elections sometime in the near future.

I would love to serve as the Guildmaster. The Schmiedennarren and the idea of a guild is an idea that 'm very excited about and I would enjoy serving as the Guildmaster at least until we get the guild up and running. I feel very uncomfortable in my current role of, I daresay, de facto guildmaster which is why I'm posting this thread. If anyone, anyone at all, feels that they should or would like to be considered for the position of Guildmaster, please post here. I won't be offended if anyone says I'm doing a terrible job, or if they say they could do a better one.

In any case, if elected, I'll run any of the ranking challenges through you guys a couple of days before I post them, but I'd really like to start issuing ranking challenges as soon as we all agree on the basic definitions of each rank, cuz right now all of us are technically novices but I'm sure that if I issued a challenge to make a passable blue for novice rank (it's still under debate, wether novice is gonna have requirements or not) just about everyone here could post that they've already completed it. And the sooner we get ranking challenges in place, the sooner we can get this baby up and running liek a guild should.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:03 am

you're good, Solinus-taijoh
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:34 am

Taijoh? I googled it and the only page I could understand was about a german-speaking Klingon and her (his?) ship...
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 am

One of the strengths of a good leader is knowing when to consult the followers, and when to simply take action. We trust and have faith in you as our guildmaster. You have the authority to do some things (like declare challenges) without our express permission, and that is for a reason. Bear that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Tygreive

Tygreive

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:33 pm

bastardized romanji for captain
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I'd be happy to see Svip as our guildmaster.
Back to top Go down
Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

Findaráto Chwiwgwn Oronar

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:34 pm

I have no problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster elections   Guildmaster elections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guildmaster elections
Page 1 of 1