Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

inter-realm units

Go down 
+5
Angus
Kairi Cypmann
Crux
Eldrin THE BLACK
Tyr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

inter-realm units - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:52 pm

okay. Inter-realm units. Back on topic. If a citizen wants to be in one, that's fine as long as nothing weird is going on.

How 'bout this: A citizen who is a member of an inter-realm unit retains all of their rights as a Haven citizen, but may not be elected or appointed as an officer.

That means they can still vote.
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 am

Don't be mad at me....I'm sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 am

Its okay Eldrin, we still love you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:25 am

well Iohn,i think your making the point that an inter-realm member who is in a position of power might make things better for themselves or their unit, in which case it's basicly a point a brought up long ago, and i'll say the same thing i was told then, they would never do such a thing and if they did then the majority could remove them from office, and actually i kinda stopped caring bout the ability to vote, it's not like my voice won't be heard anyway, lol, on an kinda off note, i think i have more allies outside Haven then i do in itlol, i have become kinda known around the midwest. lol
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 am

I'm glad you have friends throughout the midwest, one can never have too many friends. I know you, and I know that you are loyal to your friends first and foremost. Personally, I am proud to call you friend, and I have no reason to question your loyalty to any of the people of haven. I look forward to fighting with you at Gates.

I agree with Tyr on that last post. Only in the rarest and most extreme of circumstances would membership in an inter-realm unit cause loyalty problems with an officer. And as he pointed out, ultimately the realm gets to vote them into and out of office, so if it ever does come up, the problem is easily solved. IMHO, people running for office ought to be straightforward about any loyalties they have to groups outside of Haven. Even this really kind of goes without saying, and doesn't necessarily need to be mandated. It's more of a common sense/good advice kind of rule.
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 am

Iohn de Mar wrote:
Its okay Eldrin, we still love you. Smile

Thank god! I try to be good...but I'm no......goodat it.
Back to top Go down
Eldrin THE BLACK

Eldrin THE BLACK

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 am

I'm so dumb, Imma just go to bed now.

*Cries.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Angus wrote:
I know you, and I know that you are loyal to your friends first and foremost. Personally, I am proud to call you friend, and I have no reason to question your loyalty to any of the people of haven. I look forward to fighting with you at Gates.

Damn strait i am, and thank you man, it really means alot. Also i can't wait for gates. It shall be epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inter-realm units   inter-realm units - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inter-realm units
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2