Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Iron Fist V

Go down 
+7
Logar
Tyr
turrinbarturrin
Madea
Vala
Svipdag
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

War of the Iron Fist V Empty
PostSubject: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:42 am

How's going and I urge EVERYONE to come. It will indeed be epic. Discuss...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 am

When/where it is or maybe a link to the website would be nice, I think I know but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:53 am

September 12-14th
Holden Missouri

Same place as Gates was I do believe.

I've heard this all through word of mouth though....

But you should talk to the Alterrans about carpooling if you need a way up. Aren't they like twenty minutes away from you? On their board they are starting to plan that stuff now, just letting you know in case you haven't been there in a while. Smile

Last edited by Sandra on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I like editing, okay!!??!!)
Back to top Go down
https://gatesofhaven.forumotion.net
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 pm

we also need to get our stuff figured out as far as registration goes. I will be needing to speak with Kairi, Ian, and most likely you Skeith.
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:17 pm

we need to start taking a poll and seeing who can go and is going, and then see who can bring what. Yeah, it's still a month away, but I hate waiting till two weeks before to try and get stuff done.

I know Madea mentioned she had a tent that was epic huge. and I have one that's a two roomer and can hold a ton of people. and then I also have a two person one as well.

and then we need to plan carpooling as well. See who's vehicles would be best to take down and how many people we can fit in them.

and then food. Yum yum food.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

ima going w/ 1-6 of my cousins and Rhulian cheers
zack and william will go to if they know whats good for em Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Don't count on me guys, i work that weekend so i'll only show up during the the late afternoon then head out by 9
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:27 pm

i can goes ^^ if i can get a ride, and ill has money to buy LOTS of food more than gates muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, it will be awesome

oh and link = http://midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com/index.cgi?board=events
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:52 pm

I heart spaghetti o's
Back to top Go down
Logar

Logar

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 pm

0.0 i remember that how many cans should i buy this time Twisted Evil ?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm

sandra make your man in charge of food and all will be well Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:00 pm

LoL. We should totally have another dutch oven pizza like last time. Omg. That was soo good.
Svipdag tell us what we need to do in order to experience that tastiness again.
that and the monkey bread. Oh yeah. cyclops

Ephraim, once we know how many people are going with us we can figure out how much food we need and divide it up to everyone brings something. Even if everyone doesn't bring food, but they bring something else....like bug spray, or something. *shrugs* At least I believe that's how it works. scratch
Back to top Go down
Raynne

Raynne

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 pm

I am going to attempt to get the weekend scheduled off for this. Hopefully I will have a new vehicle purchased by then. i will know if I can get it off sometime next week. Though it shouldnt be to hard since I am giving my boss almost 4 weeks notice before hand.
Back to top Go down
Aisuri

Aisuri

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 pm

the only way i can go is if there are gonna be parents there, my grades are good and my rents will have to talk to the 'rents that are gonna go (i know my parents are stupid and over protective) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm

Aya Agnihime wrote:
the only way i can go is if there are gonna be parents there, my grades are good and my rents will have to talk to the 'rents that are gonna go (i know my parents are stupid and over protective) Crying or Very sad

There will be parents there.....but not ours.....
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm

for the pizza u'll need a black trash bag, aluminum foil and a cardboard box Smile and i might be able to give someone a lift down there but don't depend on me
Back to top Go down
Aisuri

Aisuri

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 pm

but i thought mackensie told me that her parents usually go, are they gonna stop cuz ian is in college?
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 pm

that is true they both attended gates her dad even camped w/ us you should ask her
Back to top Go down
Aisuri

Aisuri

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 pm

yeah i hope they still come, cuz there is a good chance that if they don't come i my parents won't let me
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm going & if I do it's almost sertain my perents will. But I can still double check with then just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

Sir Skeith, the Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Make sure you guys bring $15 entry and noterized waivers if you are underage. If you are of age bring a photo ID.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwestdagorhir.proboards91.com
Aisuri

Aisuri

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:37 pm

thanks a bunch mackensie that would be awesome if that happened cuz i like really want to go to this cat
Back to top Go down
Madea

Madea

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:05 am

right, so Mac, may I haz a phone number with which to call your parents to ask them about all this? Its not that I doubt you or anything, I just want to make sure that things get done the right way and all, so I think a joint effort would be best! ^.^

*NOTE* I want everyone to have new waivers filled out. I am out of ink at the moment, but I will have waivers on SUnday for everyone to take home and get signed. This will be mandatory. I just want to make sure all the paper work I have is updated before we go to WAR.
Back to top Go down
Svipdag

Svipdag

PostSubject: F00dz   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:58 am

For the same thing we had last time, I'll need Charcoal, a dutch oven, and maybe some cash for the ingredients (I'll buy 'em if that's what you guys want then if it winds up costing a lot I'll ask y'all for some $$. If you want to arrange it yourselces, that would be AWESOME, but I'll need to know around how many people are going and what you want to eat before I can tell you what all I'll need to make it.)
For something else, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Vala
Forum Administrator
Vala

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

SolinuSvipdag wrote:
For the same thing we had last time, I'll need Charcoal, a dutch oven, and maybe some cash for the ingredients (I'll buy 'em if that's what you guys want then if it winds up costing a lot I'll ask y'all for some $$. If you want to arrange it yourselces, that would be AWESOME, but I'll need to know around how many people are going and what you want to eat before I can tell you what all I'll need to make it.)
For something else, let me know!

where can I acquire a dutch oven my good sir?
and once we know how many people are going we'll take a poll and see how many want to eat your tasty tasty pizza. ^___^ cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Iron Fist V   War of the Iron Fist V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Iron Fist V
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next