Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdehh Hi! Hey!

Go down 
+4
Tyr
Iohn deMar
Kairi Cypmann
GlorkGrork
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GlorkGrork

GlorkGrork

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello Haven it is I Glork. I come to infest these boards with my awesomeness. Yes of course you may flee for your lives or run and scream about in terror, howevah, no one will ever be truly safe from me... bwa ha... ha haha, ha... ha!

Okay now wierd parts over. Hi! I'm Glork I'm from Alterra for those of you that don't know me I've been fighting in Dagorhir for a year aaaaaaaaaand a half? I think... hmmm. Close enough to that. Maybe a bit less maybe a bit more. Anywaays. My character is a Gobbork half-goblin half-ork. His favorite weapon right now and for a long long time is the pokeey (spear) and a small blue hee hee. Hmmm lets see other stuff about me. Well I'm really happy most of the time... If I'm sad it will be for a reason you can laugh at most of the time... like, "I spilled my grape soda..." Or something to the extent... Are you guys still reading this? I figured most would've given up by now hahaha!

Oh okay fun fact: I name all of my weapons: Spear-Ploink, Little Blue-Dinko, Regular Blue-Thwap, Red-Bruno, Two Daggers- Daegger and Dogger (long "a" sound on the first one), uhhhhh and I has an axe but don't know what ta calls it... <.< >.> ^.^ That's about all for me... oh yeah! I got my character some goggles look!!:

Howdehh Hi! Hey! 10930730

I luvs dem alreadeh!

Oh and a little Glork speech class: Pinky=Human.

Um That is all

loves Glork!

P.S. I found out at Gates that some of you may have heard of me as Pandus, Panda, or that one crazy kid Kairis always talking about from Rag... sooo that makes me feel special! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kairi Cypmann

Kairi Cypmann

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:47 pm

OMG GLORK! It's you! X3 I'm so happy to see you on our boards! I hope you infect us with your awesomeness frequently.

Also: I very much enjoyed reading the names of your weapons. I think Ploink is my favourite.

And, as always, goggles pwn all. I'd hang tight to that pair above if I were you, though. I might suddenly feel the urge to become a klepto should I see them in person... >.>
Back to top Go down
GlorkGrork

GlorkGrork

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm

I'll be sure to wear them in your FACE then BAHAHA! Very Happy

And yeah I'll be on alot... sadly my life has nothing else... penny! Oooooo brb...

Mmmmmm penny...
Back to top Go down
GlorkGrork

GlorkGrork

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
Iohn deMar
Realm Administrator
Iohn deMar

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 pm

YAY! Glork is here! Hey buddy how have you been? Gates was fun but we didn't get to hang out much. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 pm

i gotz to hangs with the alterrans Smile and glork, also glork, Gump in a speedo Razz
Back to top Go down
GlorkGrork

GlorkGrork

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 pm

@ Iohn yeah I knows man! Comin down for Ludi?

@ Tyr you have my up most hatred emanating towards you right now.
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:38 pm

GlorkGrork wrote:

@ Tyr you have my up most hatred emanating towards you right now.

lol, just wait till i get down there Razz
Back to top Go down
Odin

Odin

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 am

Welcome to the boards! meh..
Back to top Go down
Anndra Kenzie

Anndra Kenzie

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Hey, I'm Anndra, Iohn's liitle sis. I met you at war & briefly at Rag last year. It's good to have you on the boards. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyr

Tyr

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:33 am

it was fun watchin braveheart at your house Glork, and fighting at Ludi, i'll try to come visit some time this summer
Back to top Go down
Angus
Troll
Angus

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Up til just now, there were a total of 6666 posts on our boards. So will be randomly bumping threads that I like, til i can get us to 6670 at least.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
turrinbarturrin
Field Marshal
turrinbarturrin

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:28 am

lol did you not just discourage us from spamming ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdehh Hi! Hey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdehh Hi! Hey!   Howdehh Hi! Hey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdehh Hi! Hey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Square :: New Members-
Jump to: